Who’s Playing What Day? 2 Electric Boogaloo

wayne rooney street strike

5 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Its a friend of mine who works in the music industry, sometimes get some info off of him for various stuff. I personally wouldn't mind that bump up but was hoping Doja Cat would be replaced directly. I guess we'll find out on Monday.

You might want to post this in the Doja Cat cancels thread. It seems plausible, think it was the most likely situation people expected.

9 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

You might want to post this in the Doja Cat cancels thread. It seems plausible, think it was the most likely situation people expected.

Btw the replacing Doja Cat part is speculation from my part. All I've been told is Sam Fender has been bumped up to friday sub which made me think it must be that.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Why does that seem odd? Obviously wasn’t the original plan so seems the most obvious outcome imo. 

I don't know, just thinking. I was expecting something more pop-oriented to be 3rd down there like Olivia Rodrigo for example instead of two guitar bands.

1 minute ago, AlexOvd said:

I don't know, just thinking. I was expecting something more pop-oriented to be 3rd down there like Olivia Rodrigo for example instead of two guitar bands.

Well they had Billie and Doja b2b originally so that’s pretty pop oriented, but alas it wasn’t to be so they’ve had to up the indie. 

I really hope this does not happen for Friday subs (pure worst case!):

Sam Fender (Pyramid)

Supergrass (Other)

Bonobo (West Holts)

Phoebe Bridgers (John Peel)

That will be extremely hard to choose having seen none of them previously... luckily I've seen Khruangbin...

Edited by Ashl

1 minute ago, Ashl said:

Supergrass (Other)

Sam Fender (Pyramid)

Bonobo (West Holts)

That will be extremely hard to choose having seen none of them previously... luckily I've seen Khruangbin...

Yeah I didn't really think of the Phoebe/Sam clash - that is a nightmare for me personally. Hopefully Phoebe is actually doing 2 sets over the weekend.

Just now, CJL9494 said:

Yeah I didn't really think of the Phoebe/Sam clash - that is a nightmare for me personally. Hopefully Phoebe is actually doing 2 sets over the weekend.

Phoebe has been ruled out for Saturday unless she does something very early and disappears.. supporting Rolling Stones in Hyde Park.

1 minute ago, Ashl said:

Phoebe has been ruled out for Saturday unless she does something very early and disappears.. supporting Rolling Stones in Hyde Park.

Yeah saw that - I just don't get why her tour dates still say the two days though. I suppose we'll have to wait and see. If she's opening a stage Sat morning I'll be there regardless.

Edited by CJL9494

6 minutes ago, Ashl said:

Sam Fender (Pyramid)

Supergrass (Other)

Bonobo (West Holts)

Oh there'll be some hearts broken on Monday I can see it coming.

34 minutes ago, Ashl said:

Sam Fender (Pyramid)

Supergrass (Other)

Bonobo (West Holts)

My speculative buying of PB tickets for Manchester could pay off in this scenario! 

20 minutes ago, plaskins said:

Ffs I wanted to watch Sam fender and supergrass. Don't do this to me lol😭

I’m seeing The Killers next week… who’s the support? Oh Sam Fender

Im seeing The Stones the week after Glasto… who’s the support?! Oh Sam Fender

Going to Victorious festival in August, who’s headlining… oh Sam Fender!!

I do really like him but, I’ll prob go see Supergrass 😂

• Upvote 2