Who’s Playing What Day? 2 Electric Boogaloo

wayne rooney street strike

6 hours ago, AlexOvd said:

11AM, sunny morning, three years after the fucking COVID and the field bouncing with this. What a way to start Glasto 2022.

Sunrise rather than sunset tho!

21 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

What evidence do we have that places Wolf Alice on the pyramid on Friday?

Process of elimination, mostly, although some (well… Matt) think they could sub Foals on Other, which isn’t totally outside the realms of possibility.

21 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

What evidence do we have that places Wolf Alice on the pyramid on Friday?

We just know they can't do Sunday, and that the Pyramid high slots are all taken up Saturday. Could be Other sub on Friday before Foals or could even be Other headliner Saturday against Macca.

10 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

We just know they can't do Sunday, and that the Pyramid high slots are all taken up Saturday. Could be Other sub on Friday before Foals or could even be Other headliner Saturday against Macca.

Their natural place I'd say is 3rd down Pyramid and I really hope so. Subbing Foals would bring the debate of who is actually more relevant now WA or Foals? Because I'd say WA.

Edited by AlexOvd

9 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Their natural place I'd say is 3rd down Pyramid and I really hope so. Subbing Foals would bring the debate of who is actually more relevant now WA or Foals? Because I'd say WA.

Yeah Wolf Alice are def more relevant, but I do think Foals probably have a bigger fanbase and would get a bigger crowd at Glastonbury than WA.

8 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Thanks @Acid_Haze @FloorFiller ...hoping they're not subbing Billie personally. If they sub Foals that might be the difference for me between Bonobo/Simz and Wolf Alice/Foals. I'd be surprised to see Supergrass subbing Foals.

Yeah I am starting to see Supergrass as more 3rd from top than sub. Thinking the sub could be Glass Animals maybe, or Blossoms could even get the bump up.

33 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Thanks @Acid_Haze @FloorFiller ...hoping they're not subbing Billie personally. If they sub Foals that might be the difference for me between Bonobo/Simz and Wolf Alice/Foals. I'd be surprised to see Supergrass subbing Foals.

Third down on The Pyramid would be ideal for me.

Wolf Alice > Bonobo > Simz is a top night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Third down on The Pyramid would be ideal for me.

Wolf Alice > Bonobo > Simz is a top night.

Confidence Man -> Robert Plant & Alison Krauss -> Wolf Alice -> Bonobo -> Four Tet 

Would make for a hell of a day for me, if a bit more trekking than's ideal.

Plenty of time for that to change, though. And the Park lineup is shaping up particularly tasty for that day so who knows what will happen. 

22 minutes ago, ChemicalBrother said:

Jarvis Cocker confirmed on Radio 6 this morning that he’ll be playing The Park on the Sunday, around 7.30pm. 

Puts him in the sub slot then - as expected. Sub slot was 7:45 in 2019 and 7:30 in 2017. I think signs are pointing to a secret set 3rd from top that day.