Who’s Playing What Day? 2 Electric Boogaloo

wayne rooney street strike

12 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

There's usually 9 play the park. Only 7 there. Would love Wet Leg to be opening the day although would make getting a decent spot harder. Also I thought Arlo parks was subbing?

Wet Leg followed by Confidence Man would be great... expecting annoying Pyramid clashes Friday!

42 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

There's usually 9 play the park. Only 7 there. Would love Wet Leg to be opening the day although would make getting a decent spot harder. Also I thought Arlo parks was subbing?

I’d imagine wet leg are 3rd on.  We know Warmduscher are too and they’re right next to them.  Guessing St Etienne just haven’t added the 1 + 2 spots on the stage

1 hour ago, Ged Devereux said:

Have St. Etienne gave the Friday schedule away with their Insta post?

0D9C3C73-5894-4724-B131-0C59B881857E.png

Nice spot! From this we can deduce the top 6/7 on the Park stage for each day

Friday: Four Tet (poster), Khruangbin (tour dates), Saint Etienne (instagram post, 7:45 is 3rd down), Arlo Parks, Dry Cleaning, Wet Leg, Confidence Man (all from Saint Etienne's instagram post)

Saturday: Jessie Ware (poster), Mitski (tour dates), Big Thief (tour dates), The Avalanches (tour dates), Squid (mentioned to someone in this thread), Sampa the Great (she can't do Sunday)

Sunday: Courtney Barnett (poster), JARV IS... (by deduction, and the fact they usually put "icon/solo artist/friends of the farm" type acts on a Sunday, e.g. Guy Garvey, the good the bad and the queen etc.), Caroline Polachek (by deduction), Cate Le Bon (by deduction, and her being in the US on the Thursday so unlikely to be Friday), Warmduscher (from a tweet saying they'll be on at 2pm Sunday), Gabriels (mentioned at a gig), Big Joanie (from an Instagram post)

It looks like there's a bit of a gap 3rd down on Sunday too by the looks of things so we might be getting a secret act then.

Edited by Acid_Haze
  • Upvote 3

Thinking out loud, That puts St Ettiene third top based on 2019 times-an exact match. So Arlo Parks and Khruangbin are second or fourth. Would Dry Cleaning be ahead of Confidence Man and Wet Leg?

I wonder if they’ve just listed names but not necessarily the order.

Wet Leg that far down doesn’t seem right to me, if only because the lower down the bill the are the more mental the areas gonna get for them, although if it ends up being Confidence Man in to them then that would be such a damn party and secure my group a space at Wet Leg before it gets too insane. 

40 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Wet Leg that far down doesn’t seem right to me, if only because the lower down the bill the are the more mental the areas gonna get for them, although if it ends up being Confidence Man in to them then that would be such a damn party and secure my group a space at Wet Leg before it gets too insane. 

I think they will be about 6th down. I reckon they want them to get a big crowd, and also I think they'll only get like a 45min set so makes sense for them to be a bit lower.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Yeah somebody asked them on Twitter or Instagram and they confirmed themselves for Friday JP.

Cool, pretty happy with that.

Think that'll be my Friday headliner, unless something unexpected pops up

4 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

I think they will be about 6th down. I reckon they want them to get a big crowd, and also I think they'll only get like a 45min set so makes sense for them to be a bit lower.

Wet Leg only need 45 mins to put on their show anyway. Thats what they had been doing at club gigs last year. This year was a solid hour. So cutting 3 songs isnt a bad thing for them. 

5 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah con man - wet leg would be the ideal for me too. Not used to being at the park so early though, would i have to forego the other opening act (supergrass/ happy monday)?

10 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Yeah con man - wet leg would be the ideal for me too. Not used to being at the park so early though, would i have to forego the other opening act (supergrass/ happy monday)?

Libertines

Edited by al_coholic
strange double quote