How old are we all here on Efests nowadays?

bamber

How old are we all here nowadays?  

596 members have voted

1. 1. Some long time posters here, plenty new ones too. How does it all break down?

• 10-14
    • 15-17
    • 18-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 60+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/19/2022 at 11:00 PM

1 hour ago, tullux said:

i am so old, that i saw Phil Lynott with Thin Lizzy playing.

1 hour ago, Neville Street said:

Out of upvotes, me too 🙂 Reading 1983

Me three. Was at Reading 1983. Were you in the line of fire when the stage fireworks went wrong for Big Country? I think the first few rows of that stage audience got their eyebrows removed!

1 minute ago, deebeedoobee said:

Me three. Was at Reading 1983. Were you in the line of fire when the stage fireworks went wrong for Big Country? I think the first few rows of that stage audience got their eyebrows removed!

No, I was further back and see previous comment on cider, I can’t really remember!

• Like 1

This will be my last Glastonbury in my 40s, but certainly planning on many more.  My kids are all in their 20s, now, and have all been, but only the younger two want to return (only the middle one can come this year).  Still remember when I was in my 20s and thought 50 was old.... 🤣

27 minutes ago, ghandi said:

By all accounts judging by whats been happening elsewhere on this forum lately i reckon the average age has taken a bit of a dip..... to about 10yo.

I don't know, think it might have aged me a bit 🤣

21 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

And me! Steel Pulse got bottled off before the end of their first song. Awful behaviour

1 minute ago, Sawdusty surfer said:

And me! Steel Pulse got bottled off before the end of their first song. Awful behaviour

I’m afraid I do remember that, and remember being appalled even back then as an unenlightened teenager 😞

A year earlier I had received a Party 7 can full of piss on the head during Y&T set. People were just bored and there used to be several bottle battles between different parts of the crowd back then, probably still happens at Reading nowadays ?!

6 minutes ago, Sawdusty surfer said:

as I remember it, they came onstage during the usual left vs right bottle chucking between acts and then stomped off.  When coming back they told the crowd not to chuck stuff, which in hindsight was probably the wrong thing to say at Reading.

6 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

A year earlier I had received a Party 7 can full of piss on the head during Y&T set. People were just bored and there used to be several bottle battles between different parts of the crowd back then, probably still happens at Reading nowadays ?!

Bloo*y hell, a full one? That's really heavy! 

9 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

I’m afraid I do remember that, and remember being appalled even back then as an unenlightened teenager 😞

That’s a fair amount of well matured urine to be chucked about. 

6 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

Had to have stitches in it after the headliners finished. Still got a bald 2” line on my head!!

Ouch you poor blighter 😯

I remember at the old Monsters of Rock the plastic bottles of pee, but did see someone who had been hit with a miniature glass bottle, sounds like they were less severe than yours tbh

2 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

And whats their 'reasoning' for asking you if you're giving up the things you love.  I hate aging and people telling me 'how to behave' - Petra pan they say I am, I just say its living how I want to live, and all the time I am fit and healthy enough to do it, I will . Who labels behaviours into age categories ?

I think you should change your friends (joking) and tell them to come along and try it out ? Or pipe down lol

I agree. ‘Pipe down’ is perfect!