How old are we all here on Efests nowadays?

bamber

How old are we all here nowadays?  

596 members have voted

1. 1. Some long time posters here, plenty new ones too. How does it all break down?

• 10-14
    • 15-17
    • 18-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 60+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/19/2022 at 11:00 PM

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

As someone who recently turned 40 I am incredibly grateful it’s still in the “30’s” box to tick.

😄

Same here... almost - Actually I'm even more grateful as I  was allowed to tick the 51 to 60 box rather than the 60+ box

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

cap doffed .... I  just about do 3am these days ..... but am always up by 8am 

Our 0500s are often unintended.  We have a habit of heading to the Bimble for a nightcap around 0200 and only when there realising it's diametrically opposite and a mile walk stumble back to Tangerine Fields. Every year we tell ourselves not to do it...every year we do 🤣

Edited by parsonjack

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

And what time is your nighttime curfew ? If you say 5am I’m going to cry 

whenever the main stages end, then a wander around the site, just enjoying the sights and atmosphere,  some food, a drink in the Avalon bar then crawl up to WV around 2 to 3  for a tea and a seat looking over the whole site 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

whenever the main stages end, then a wander around the site, just enjoying the sights and atmosphere,  some food, a drink in the Avalon bar then crawl up to WV around 2 to 3  for a tea and a seat looking over the whole site 

Similar here. Our sons (21 and 24) are generally back at the caravan well before us (and not just because we're slower getting up the Hill of Death!)

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Clicked my group in fear of finding the results skewed towards the youngsters, but delighted to find I'm in the most popular group of ageing fucks on the board! 45 in September. Still have no earthly clue what I'm doing.

Don't worry about it. You'll still have no clue in your 60s!

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Similar here. Our sons (21 and 24) are generally back at the caravan well before us (and not just because we're slower getting up the Hill of Death!)

With us it’s  trying to make the most of every minute of the festival, because, in the words of the late great Sandy Denny, who knows where the time goes!  

7 hours ago, rebus said:

I'm really just looking for a safe space to wear my cargo shorts in.

They are back in fashion, your all good!

There's only one other person in my group, I thought there was a decent amount more younger people honestly!

When I got into my 40s I realised how wrong I was to ever think I was old in my 30s. No doubt when I get to my 50s it’ll be the same with my 40s. And so on. 

Dunno what the moral of that is tbh. You’re only ever as old as you feel maybe? Basically I’ve completely stopped worrying about it now.

A DJ I follow on Instagram was moaning about how old they felt on their mid 20somethingth birthday the other day. I definitely made this actual face ->🙄

• Upvote 1