'Glasto Moments' 2022

Obiginnaw

Afternoon Trops, 6 weeks til most of us will be set up and a few drinks down!

Now the lineups for areas are coming thick and fast, thought it high time to think about those moments that just epitomise Glastonbury and will stay with ya forever, a couple for me (should i make them all) :

Diana Ross (obviously)

Sam Fender, 17 Going Under and Hypersonic Missiles

Overmono- For Those I Love remix

Sugababes - Round Round

Hothouse Flowers - One Tongue 

Four Tet - 3LW

46 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

Afternoon Trops, 6 weeks til most of us will be set up and a few drinks down!

Now the lineups for areas are coming thick and fast, thought it high time to think about those moments that just epitomise Glastonbury and will stay with ya forever, a couple for me (should i make them all) :

Diana Ross (obviously)

Sam Fender, 17 Going Under and Hypersonic Missiles

Overmono- For Those I Love remix

Sugababes - Round Round

Hothouse Flowers - One Tongue 

Four Tet - 3LW

Definitely think it will be one (or both) of these two that stick out. Fender particularly, he'll be a future headliner by the Monday, if he's not already.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Zacko said:

Definitely think it will be one (or both) of these two that stick out. Fender particularly, he'll be a future headliner by the Monday, if he's not already.  

could not agree more, if Billie can make the jump frrom that sunday set in 2019 to headliner then they'll have no trouble. I plan on being nowhere else  set-in-stone the whole weekend, but front and centre there is simply unmissable

i hate the journey to site, and i hate putting the tent up - it stresses me out and i'm almost guaranteed to have some kind of toddler like strop putting the thing up.

but once that is done, and i can stand with beer in hand looking out over the site - THAT will be my Glastonbury moment.

musical moment? wont be able to answer that until afterwards...

hearing Plastic Fox for the 500th time? maybe.

pinchy pinchy kiss kiss? could be.

Glastonbury Song at Glastonbury? possibly.

most likely it'll be something that, as i write this, i have never heard of and i stumble across at 4am... somewhere...