Looking to work @ Glastonbury Festival 2022

Tallulah22

Hi all, 

Hope you are all well and looking forward to Glastonbury! 

I know it's a long shot and short notice, but I am now available to work at Glastonbury 2022- willing to do pretty much anything to be there! 

Any suggestions or recommendations would be so appreciated, even if I could be a reserve for those who already have staff lined up, in case they are unable to make it etc.... 

Thank you so much in advance- praying to the Glasto gods!

38 minutes ago, Tallulah22 said:

Hi all, 

Hope you are all well and looking forward to Glastonbury! 

I know it's a long shot and short notice, but I am now available to work at Glastonbury 2022- willing to do pretty much anything to be there! 

Any suggestions or recommendations would be so appreciated, even if I could be a reserve for those who already have staff lined up, in case they are unable to make it etc.... 

Thank you so much in advance- praying to the Glasto gods!

https://refreshwest.eventmaster.jobs/events/dQxamMUn7aLdqgC0B41g

There is bar work going in Arcadia/Shangri La/Silver Hayes but the shifts will be a bit brutal. You could expect to work 2 of the 3 main days.

5 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Also requests bar experience of at least 3 months.

I know someone who worked for them in 2019 and had never poured a pint in his life. All he had to do was let the machine pour the pints and then carry them behind the bar where someone else served customers. 2x12hr shifts Friday and Sunday I think.

I couldn’t do it but he thought it was better than not going.

1 minute ago, t0paz said:

I know someone who worked for them in 2019 and had never poured a pint in his life. All he had to do was let the machine pour the pints and then carry them behind the bar where someone else served customers. 2x12hr shifts Friday and Sunday I think.

Fair Enough, I was just reading what it said on the website. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Fuck that!

25 minutes ago, Tallulah22 said:

I just went on but it says Glastonbury sold out?! 😞

Oxfam allocate steward places on a first come first served basis - so it's worth checking frequently, as while it's very likely further places will become available between now and the festival it's equally likely that others will be doing the same and each time the first person to apply for it will be successful.