Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

im giving up at 6 🙂 

I’m off out to a gig at 7.30pm at that point I’ll forget about it…that said I’m going with a mate who’s also waiting for coach email (for different departure point) so I’m sure it will get brought up at somepoint 😆

3 minutes ago, EFC1996 said:

Well now it’s on 2% looks like they are still working probably about 2,800 tickets sent (at 140k) might have just plucked a number out of thin air there but hey ho there’s hope 

Sounds like one of my estimates - don’t worry we are 2% through 70% boss

34 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Wouldn't there be some sort of automated bulk email with a mail merge type thing (god that takes me back to preparing letters like that).

Fundamentally, yes.

Whether everyone is picked up at once, or if it splits it down somehow is another thing.

On 5/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, BL1ND T1G3R said:

I chose my departure time at point of ticket purchase / I’ve got the 9:30 from Bristol - hoping to be pitched up and on the hill drinking a cider by 12:00/13:00 at the latest 🙏🏽

Same except I'm on 7:30am out of brizzle.