Jump to content

Coach Times Email


cheesey_toastie
 Share

Recommended Posts

A lot of people intentionally never make the return coach journey, getting a lift back with friends, ask on here a few times and you might find someone with a spare for you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, highwater said:

I live in Stoke but managed to get a coach ticket in the resale from Southampton!!! Nightmare logistically, but grateful I've found a way in at this late stage. 

Wondering what the chances are of jumping on the Stoke bus on the Monday hoping that there's a spare seat and a friendly driver?! 

 

Missed quote replying 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, highwater said:

I live in Stoke but managed to get a coach ticket in the resale from Southampton!!! Nightmare logistically, but grateful I've found a way in at this late stage. 

Wondering what the chances are of jumping on the Stoke bus on the Monday hoping that there's a spare seat and a friendly driver?! 

 

I did the Stoke coach in 2016 and it was half full on the way back and my ticket never got checked. It was the same driver though and I wondered if he just recognised people as we spent a long time together on the way down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Divein said:

I did the Stoke coach in 2016 and it was half full on the way back and my ticket never got checked. It was the same driver though and I wondered if he just recognised people as we spent a long time together on the way down. 

I might have been on the same coach....must have been 12 hours with a fotunate stop in the traffic jam near a pub in the afternoon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

Could be waiting a while folks. Its week of 16th isnt it? So some time this week. 

When have seetickets ever let us down…. 10AM release, come on seeticket lads 🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Could be waiting a while folks. Its week of 16th isnt it? So some time this week. 

Yup - we've always had our Manchester times on Friday. 


I suspect there's an admin job done and someone / a team does it coach by coach, starting destination at a time.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Divein said:

I did the Stoke coach in 2016 and it was half full on the way back and my ticket never got checked. It was the same driver though and I wondered if he just recognised people as we spent a long time together on the way down. 

"Spent a long time together on the way down" 

Such a gentle statement.... unless you were there, in that queue, for hours...our car driver had a 20 minute nap on a roundabout.... he'd said "wake me up when we start moving" so I did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am on a Thursday coach from Norwich, which an amazing friend secured for me in the resale. The last time I did a See coach was 2007. 

I am so happy to be going at all, and really excited to find out my coach time. It will help with planning and make it one step closer and more real.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...