Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

4 hours ago, mynameisjonny said:

slightly OT but what's the situation with the coach timing on the way home? Do you have to show up at the exact return time on your ticket or can you just join the London queue and get on the next available. Got midday Monday National Express tix but would prefer to leave 4am(ish)

Thanks!

I have 4AM and would prefer to leave at midday 😂

I was just planning on showing up whenever and hope they let us in. I don't think they've ever really looked at the time of our coaches on the way back the 3 times I've taken them.

1 hour ago, Calvin Klein said:

I have 4AM and would prefer to leave at midday 😂

I was just planning on showing up whenever and hope they let us in. I don't think they've ever really looked at the time of our coaches on the way back the 3 times I've taken them.

I think that's right for SeeTickets but National Express are a bit stricter.

4 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

Slightly separate note, a mate asked me about secret resales, I’m guessing now that tickets have been produced and are being sent out that it’s very unlikely there will be any secret resales for this year now?

Highly unlikely. Apart from a few coach ones going back on sale after the general resale this year, there hasn't been one since 2016.

• Thanks 1