Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

39 minutes ago, audy__ said:

I’ve got 5.30 return to Manchester and will be getting a lift back so there will definitely be a spot on that one!

On the Thursday 12pm Manchester (resale)

does anyone if they stop off half way? Just wanted to know so can give my mates a rough time of when I’ll get there! Thanks!

Law is they have to stop for 45 mins per 4.5 hours driving so there'll definitely be at least one stop

10 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Mate, you were staring down the barrel of a gun of not going at all a few weeks ago.

It’s only a few hours and from Taunton it’s not that far so you will be on site by 5pm and with your tent already set up you’ll hit the ground running throw your rucksack in and get back out and bang on it.

At least you can be at your house and have a few drinks then walk up to the departure point and get the party started early.

also as you’re driving your car back you can have a late on on Sunday and perhaps stay out later than normal to make up for it.

I would prefer to be driving myself and not having to pull an all nighter to get a 5.30am coach home and get dropped off next to my office just as everyone else I work with is arriving for the day! 😂

is what it is and once three ciders are down you’ll forget you ever arrived slightly late to start with. 

Yeah of course I’ll love every minute 🙂 that’s very true 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jevans.900 said:

Anyone else receive a blank e-mail? I've checked on multiple devices,

I know I'm leaving Bristol at 9:30, just don't know the location.

Screenshot_20220525-133801_Gmail.jpg

Do you get the same if you look at the E-Mail on a regular computer instead of a phone?

You'll need the entire thing as it has a barcode in it.

2 minutes ago, jevans.900 said:

Cool, thanks.

Also, is today's email considered the "ticket" onto the coach?

Yep, it is so hopefully you can get it working! Could you try forwarding it to a different email address and seeing if anything appears? Otherwise you might need to have a word with Dan at seetickets.

2 minutes ago, incident said:

Do you get the same if you look at the E-Mail on a regular computer instead of a phone?

Yup, phone, tablet, laptop, work computer. All the same result.

That is what I was fearing, looks like I need to contact them. Thanks

4 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Yep, it is so hopefully you can get it working! Could you try forwarding it to a different email address and seeing if anything appears? Otherwise you might need to have a word with Dan at seetickets.

Same result, is there a direct email address to him, or just fill out the form on the website, and put his name on it somewhere in the message?

2 minutes ago, jevans.900 said:

Same result, is there a direct email address to him, or just fill out the form on the website, and put his name on it somewhere in the message?

We’ve not managed to get direct access to Dan yet … but I’m sure many of us would love to say hello on the farm 

1 minute ago, jevans.900 said:

I think you just have to fill in the form and hope someone competent deals with it 😅

Good luck, see you at the bus stop for the 9:30!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jevans.900 said:

Use the Header 

For attention of Dan and only Dan (not Chris)

13 minutes ago, Garrypp said:

First time we’ve done the coach…feels like it’s gonna be a long old night. But get the body clock sorted nice and early 😊

Same here. I’m telling myself that I’ll get some sleep on the way down, raring to go Wednesday morning however, I’ll likely be a kid on Christmas Eve and not get any shut eye! 

Coach resale - Newcastle

Depart 10am, Return 12pm

Bit disappointed with the late departure time considering how far from the festival, especially when Edinburgh get Tuesday night departures and closer locations depart at 5/6am, but it was expected based on previous years’ times from Newcastle and end of the day we’re still gonna be there on the Wednesday.

1 hour ago, audy__ said:

I’ve got 5.30 return to Manchester and will be getting a lift back so there will definitely be a spot on that one!

On the Thursday 12pm Manchester (resale)

does anyone if they stop off half way? Just wanted to know so can give my mates a rough time of when I’ll get there! Thanks!

Yes, stops for 20mins half way and you get your ticket from the driver the same time.

1 hour ago, incident said:

The bit that looks like a barcode is NOT a barcode. Not quite sure why they do it but it’s just a design thing to make it look like a ticket.

You don’t need to worry about that. In the past it’s just been a case of saying the name and the driver crosses you off his list. But I still always take a print out of the email. Then somewhere en route they hand out the tickets in an envelope.