Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

33 minutes ago, spaniyell said:

Woohoo!  It's arrived.

Manchester DEP THURS 10:00 RET MON 15:00

Can't grumble on the departure, as I have to get to Mancs, but 3PM ret, ouch!

Any idea when the first (Manchester) return legs start?  Gladly be up first thing to claim a spare seat from a heavy sleeper!

I’ve got 5.30 return to Manchester and will be getting a lift back so there will definitely be a spot on that one!

On the Thursday 12pm Manchester (resale)

does anyone if they stop off half way? Just wanted to know so can give my mates a rough time of when I’ll get there! Thanks!

Edited by audy__
Added something

34 minutes ago, Quark said:

About middle for Reading departures, later than I'd like but not the end of the world, and a manageable return time.

Previously I've had the coach from London so not 100% certain, but I'm hoping about 2hrs so through the gates somewhere around 3pm.

Not to bad then 👏👏👏

7 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Man, i feel pretty good about the train departure at noon from castle cary on monday now. 5am coach departure? Ouch

Regarding your train .... Have a back up plan just Incase of strike action 

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

So glad they've finally come, I've been following this thread avidly for days now even though I'm on National Express.  @crazyfool1I know it's later than you wanted but do you really mean you'd rather not go at all rather than miss a couple of hours on Wednesday?

No I don’t … Just a moment of frustration realising I’ll miss a chunk of my fav day … of course I appreciate being there … just need to get my head round how it’s gonna work 🙂 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

No I don’t … Just a moment of frustration realising I’ll miss a chunk of my fav day … of course I appreciate being there … just need to get my head round how it’s gonna work 🙂 

I hoped it was that - I bet you would have settled for that at the time of booking than not going but I think only finding out this late to the festival when excitement is at its height is frustrating.  You'll just have to hit the ground running!

6 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

I take it there's nothing against having a return ticket but not getting on the return coach? I can't see how there'd be any repercussions, but thought it's best to check!

Nothing against it at all. 9 times out of 10 they don’t even check your ticket when getting on the coach so they won’t know if you got on or not!

1 minute ago, she bangs the drums said:

I'm actually driving to the festival and just doing a favour by dropping off in Taunton.

The post code comes out on a bridge. I'm assuming that is not where the coaches park? Is it near the Lidl? 

The coach bays are actually on the bridge. You won’t miss it because there will be about 200 people with rucksacks hanging about.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Couple beers with a nice brunch will set you up right good 😎

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

I hoped it was that - I bet you would have settled for that at the time of booking than not going but I think only finding out this late to the festival when excitement is at its height is frustrating.  You'll just have to hit the ground running!

Apologies I didn’t want to come across as not appreciative … I truly am .

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

The coach bays are actually on the bridge. You won’t miss it because there will be about 200 people with rucksacks hanging about.

I’ll try and take a wander down tomoro and take a photo as it’s my day off …  check out the walking time as part of my reconnicance 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jevans.900 said:

Anyone else receive a blank e-mail? I've checked on multiple devices,

I know I'm leaving Bristol at 9:30, just don't know the location.

Screenshot_20220525-133801_Gmail.jpg

Not sure what the blank email is about, but Bristol pickup point is "OPPOSITE CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE, ANCHOR ROAD BS1 5UA"

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Mate, you were staring down the barrel of a gun of not going at all a few weeks ago.

It’s only a few hours and from Taunton it’s not that far so you will be on site by 5pm and with your tent already set up you’ll hit the ground running throw your rucksack in and get back out and bang on it.

At least you can be at your house and have a few drinks then walk up to the departure point and get the party started early.

also as you’re driving your car back you can have a late on on Sunday and perhaps stay out later than normal to make up for it.

I would prefer to be driving myself and not having to pull an all nighter to get a 5.30am coach home and get dropped off next to my office just as everyone else I work with is arriving for the day! 😂

is what it is and once three ciders are down you’ll forget you ever arrived slightly late to start with.