Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

33 minutes ago, gazzared said:

thats a bit late isnt it ? or is that normal. What time would you expect to be all set up in camp ?

About middle for Reading departures, later than I'd like but not the end of the world, and a manageable return time.

Previously I've had the coach from London so not 100% certain, but I'm hoping about 2hrs so through the gates somewhere around 3pm.

Woohoo!  It's arrived.

Manchester DEP THURS 10:00 RET MON 15:00

Can't grumble on the departure, as I have to get to Mancs, but 3PM ret, ouch!

Any idea when the first (Manchester) return legs start?  Gladly be up first thing to claim a spare seat from a heavy sleeper!

1 minute ago, spaniyell said:

Woohoo!  It's arrived.

Manchester DEP THURS 10:00 RET MON 15:00

Can't grumble on the departure, as I have to get to Mancs, but 3PM ret, ouch!

Any idea when the first (Manchester) return legs start?  Gladly be up first thing to claim a spare seat from a heavy sleeper!

We have 8am return 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, henry bear said:

My return leg to Cardiff (x3) is at 10AM - we won't be on them so they can get on that if any good

Oh really? That's awesome, thanks!

My friend is concerned they might turn him away if he isn't on the exact coach time he's meant to be but reading on here it seems they're pretty flexible/don't care?

5 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Oh really? That's awesome, thanks!

My friend is concerned they might turn him away if he isn't on the exact coach time he's meant to be but reading on here it seems they're pretty flexible/don't care?

I've not done it, but I get the impression that it's something of a free for all coming back - I think there's a lot of no-shows and drivers allowing on people with other departure times if there's room. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Mine 3.45 wed Taunton ffs 😞 

I am only slightly better than you 13.15 from Taunton on the Wednesday. Not the early one I wanted, but at least you have made me feel slightly grateful that I will be pitched and having that first drink by the time you get there.

9.30 return coach doesnt feel like I am going to make that.

- All hail Dan!!!! He did say it would be today.

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Anyone had Cardiff yet? I've told my friends the times have been released, not sure they're believing much I say after last weeks claim they would have their times "within the week".

My Cardiff mates are 10.30am departure