Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

52 minutes ago, mjfiddy said:

They’d probably been better than some of the drivers I’ve had the last few years - getting lost on the way is a yearly right of passage, is it even Glasto if your coach driver hasn’t done something ridiculous in the lanes of Somerset 

I was on the coach back once when the driver managed to hit a pedestrian at 5mph and send him rolling down into a ditch of nettles, rucksack and all.  The driver's defence of "I pipped my hooter" didn't seem sufficient to the rest of us.  He then got lost around Wolverhampton and we had to take a vote of the passengers on whether to stop for a toilet break or not.  Not a great way to reenter the real world!

9 minutes ago, Edibles said:

2016 we had a 6am coach from Reading and a 3pm return. But the 1pm wasn’t full so the driver let us on. 

2015 coaches back to Oxford were at 7.30am and 9am......some people booked on the 9am turned up to see if they could get on the 7.30am and See rep just let them on.....about 20 of us (inc me and my mate) were then told we had to wait for the 9am as they had already filled it.

one couple had a right argument with the see reps over it (the 9am coach then got himself lost on the way home!)

7 minutes ago, EFC1996 said:

Tickets are coming tomorrow 

775EE158-CA62-48C1-B392-4D42322657FD.jpeg

Great news - but I bet it wont stop most of us continuing to check our Seetickets account this afternoon to see if anything miraculously appears today.

Someone give Dan a pay rise and put Christopher in the complaints department.

11 minutes ago, mynameisjonny said:

slightly OT but what's the situation with the coach timing on the way home? Do you have to show up at the exact return time on your ticket or can you just join the London queue and get on the next available. Got midday Monday National Express tix but would prefer to leave 4am(ish)

Thanks!

NX departures to London have been pretty full in my experience (02:30 departure) and they've checked times before letting you through (each 30 min departure has its own pen/queuing area). Not saying however that you might not be able to ask nicely and get a space on an earlier departure (although I imagine they just fill up from the next departure if there are seats anyway) / that things will be different this year!

7 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

Great news - but I bet it wont stop most of us continuing to check our Seetickets account this afternoon to see if anything miraculously appears today.

Someone give Dan a pay rise and put Christopher in the complaints department.

Informed by tomorow… they could still potentially come today then ? …. It’s likely to be tomorow though 🙂 

40 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Dan seems more on the ball than Christopher was!

Yeah Christopher has been having a bad time 🤣, refused to give my friend a refund when two west showground tickets were bought for me in the small resale the other week saying" the refund date has already passed", luckily someone else sorted the refund 👍