Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

prompts a lack of bus driver discussion 

My mind was thinking this. I know the level of taxi drivers in Liverpool has fallen due to the pandemic. Many have other jobs and never went back to it. 

I am sure its just us being impatient though and all will be fine.

Even if there is no particular big issue I think they should have at least tweeted or something to explain that they’re delayed and will be out this week (or whenever it is). The silence doesn’t make them look great. 
If they hadn’t put that note about them coming out last week it wouldn’t be an issue. But don’t set expectations for people, especially when it comes to Glastonbury 😅

Edited by DareToDibble

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Even if there is no particular big issue I think they should have at least tweeted or something to explain that they’re delayed and will be out this week (or whenever it is). The silence doesn’t make them look great. 
If they hadn’t put that note about them coming out last week it wouldn’t be an issue. But don’t set expectations for people, especially when it comes to Glastonbury 😅

Never under estimate naming dates when it comes to raging glasto fans 🤣

10 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Has anyone got any response out of See Tickets about this?

Hi Melissa 

Full info and timings will be emailed to you a little closer to the festival date, approximately circa 30 days prior.

Best regards

Christopher Lough

Customer Relations 

See tickets (tm)

that was last Tuesday 😩

8 hours ago, surfbunnyuk said:

Hi Melissa 

Full info and timings will be emailed to you a little closer to the festival date, approximately circa 30 days prior.

Best regards

Christopher Lough

Customer Relations 

See tickets (tm)

that was last Tuesday 😩

Interesting!

Now 29 days away from the festival!

8 hours ago, surfbunnyuk said:

Hi Melissa 

Best regards

Christopher Lough

Customer Relations 

See tickets (tm)

that was last Tuesday 😩

I like the use of circa and approximately.. properly vague!

• Like 1

I just got the same reply as the girl above 

Dear 

Full info and timings along with the coach e-ticket/s will be emailed to you a little closer to the festival date, approximately circa 30 days prior.

Best regards,
Christopher Lough
Customer Relations
See Tickets (tm) 

8 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I just got the same reply as the girl above 

Dear 

Full info and timings along with the coach e-ticket/s will be emailed to you a little closer to the festival date, approximately circa 30 days prior.

Best regards,
Christopher Lough
Customer Relations
See Tickets (tm) 

I replied with this:

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the reply.

Are you aware it’s now 29 days until the festival?  so the ‘approximately circa 30 days prior’ point has now passed! 

I think there a lot of fellow festival goers who are also booked on your coaches that would like to know our departure times sooner rather than later.  See Tickets should put out a tweet or email if the advertised date for times isn’t going to be met.

Thanks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I replied with this:

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what the delay is. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you give me my coach times now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you..........and I will kill you.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I know we cant do anything about the times given so it may feel as if why are you bothered if it comes today or in 3 weeks time..

Like so many of you we are travelling over an hour away and depending on the time means hotel, lift or taxi. 

It isn't as green as it wishes to think it is when you factor in the logistics of only having limited pick up points.. 

I would much rather go down in the 3 spare seats my mate is taking down unused. We will be coming back with him so spare 2 seats going to York on Monday! 

• Upvote 2