Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

1 minute ago, tj95 said:

I reckon 5pm onwards if it's today

Yeah if whatever admin job wasn't complete on Friday it's going to be a bit of time today isn't it?

Be interesting to see if they update the status on the trackers to stop everyone moaning at them!  Glad I'm not the poor person sweating over an Excel spreadsheet with social media Glastonbury whinging at me! 

Perhaps we should start Ko-Fi and all buy the See Tickets Glastonbury admin team a coffee to keep them going!

2 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

What the hell is going on. We should have received the email last week already.

It could actually be today if they stick to the words of the confirmation email … within 30 days of the start of the festival  … which is today 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It could actually be today if they stick to the words of the confirmation email … within 30 days of the start of the festival  … which is today 

Surely that has passed if the gates open at 8am.....

Half of the people on this thread must be the people that call the pizza shop 31 mins after ordering to check where their delivery is when they were told it would be half an hour.

Have some patience...it will be very soon no doubt and still more than enough time to make plans.

Edited by Mark_safc

2 minutes ago, Mark_safc said:

Half of the people on this thread must be the people that call the pizza shop 31 mins after ordering to check where their delivery is when they were told it would be half an hour.

Have some patience...it will be very soon no doubt and still more than enough time to make plans.

31 minutes is a long time when you’re hungry 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark_safc said:

I'm usually quick to call out the impatient petulance (see: various lineup threads), but in this specific instance I think it's fair enough.

A lot of people are going to be travelling from somewhere not within easy distance of their home. They might need to plan trains/coaches/lifts to the coach location, and in quite a few cases need to know whether they need to book a hotel or not.

Edited by incident
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, incident said:

I'm usually quick to call out the impatient petulantance (see: various lineup threads), but in this specific instance I think it's fair enough.

A lot of people are going to be travelling from somewhere not within easy distance of their home. They might need to plan trains/coaches/lifts to the coach location, and in quite a few cases need to know whether they need to book a hotel or not.

Fully agree that people need to know as soon as possible...but they stated in the original email that coach times would be emailed no later than 30 days prior. 

They area matter of hours late up to now. It's highly likely to come at some point today.