Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

Just now, TheFullShaboo said:

Im sure there was a theory that the earlier you secured tickets in the original coach sale the earlier your coach would be? 

This has always been the case for me but someone said they’ve had it where that weren’t the case. Can’t remember who. I got coach tickets in the resale so I’m expecting a 10am departure but would be happy with 8 if I can’t have 6. Anything later is too late 

24 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Is there much to the annecdotal evidence that resale gets you a later coach ? 

For me, 6 times on the coach.

2 x resale - both afternoon coaches

4 x original sale - all early morning.

Thats just my experience though.

3 minutes ago, faymondo said:

2015 Thursday 21st May 14:40 (10am coach)

2019 Friday 17th May 18:32 (6am coach)

Cant find any other old emails.

2016 Monday 23rd May 17:26

2019 Friday 17th May 19:08

It couldn't be more SeeTickets to have nigh on 3 years to prepare for sending out these emails for you all, stating it'll be w/c this week and then leaving it to the very last minute to send them.

They're so slap hazard I'd put money on the emails not even going out today (sorry!)

3 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

It couldn't be more SeeTickets to have nigh on 3 years to prepare for sending out these emails for you all, stating it'll be w/c this week and then leaving it to the very last minute to send them.

They're so slap hazard I'd put money on the emails not even going out today (sorry!)

Thinking the same now, looking doubtful although people have received emails at 5.30 - 7pm in the past but I’m not holding my breath