Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Yeah think so … I had a mild panic as tickets weren’t showing in my account … didn’t realise I needed to put the info in the order tracker for them to show up 

Just trawled back on here and looks like when I got the coach in 2015 I already knew by this point when it was!

20 hours ago, EFC1996 said:

Just nice to know isn’t it pal. 

This.

We've got 6 of us going on coach from two different departure points.

We've got two people going by car on GA tickets and whilst it will get sorted and its just us being impatient, we've still not made any sort of plan of when we arrive or timings for others we are due to meet and camp with down there as we don't know when we'll be leaving yet!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

I hope this is the case for my mates who are getting the coach from Cardiff as currently me, the wife and 2 friends are taking everyones tents to pitch so we are all together. Would make my walk in an awful lot easier if the coach lot were on a 5am. 

We normally get to the queue (via the shuttle bus) for 5am so will be there before them but I'm sure I've seen the seecoaches queue gets priority when outside the gates of the festival so they may overtake us.

We have done the Cardiff coach three times now, 5.40 am seems to ring a bell and 7.50 am for 2019. Before that they did later ones but I think it was 7am and 10.50am but because of traffic they prefer the earlier starts

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, cheesey_toastie said:

We're looking at Friday evening aren't we? I don't know why I find not knowing so unsettling. 

I used to have a boss who'd say he'd do something "week commencing..." meaning it still wouldn't be done by the end of Friday and he'd take his laptop home and do it at the weekend.

Don't think he works for seetickets now!

3 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

You know they’re going to do it as late as possible today just to keep everyone waiting that little bit longer 😂

I feel like that’s the general consensus for everything glasto-related. It’s one big waiting game 😂

30 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

You know they’re going to do it as late as possible today just to keep everyone waiting that little bit longer 😂

I can’t be mad at seetickets, “week commencing” always means me sending the email very last thing on Friday too… 

Email received at 17.20 in 2019 🤞

33 minutes ago, EFC1996 said:

I feel like that’s the general consensus for everything glasto-related. It’s one big waiting game 😂

Such a good point 😂

5 minutes ago, mjfiddy said:

I can’t be mad at seetickets, “week commencing” always means me sending the email very last thing on Friday too… 

Email received at 17.20 in 2019 🤞

I guess week commencing could also mean the weekend? Unlikely but still…