Coach Times Email

cheesey_toastie

9 hours ago, EFC1996 said:

Can anyone remember when it’s been sent in previous years? I’ve slept a bit since then but can always count on an e-fester 

Sorry to put a slight dampener, but looking back to 2019 we got emails on the Friday of the advertised week.

on the plus side it was Friday 17th , so let’s hope they go for the 17th again this year.

as others have said, last time you could see the times in the track your order section of Seetickets. Will no doubt waste plenty of time this week refreshing that page.

34 minutes ago, EFC1996 said:

Just nice to know isn’t it pal. 

More than that - earlier the better. Might need to book an early doors train. And the prices aren't going down... 

I have a friend in the industry who also believes there's likely to be a railway strike around that time unless an agreement is reached. 

1 hour ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Anyone know what the coach times vary from departing from London on the Wednesday? I’d like to be there 1400 latest, but fully expecting a 1600 coach shafting.

Also depends on traffic. The one time I went from London was horrendous 

17 hours ago, surfbunnyuk said:

I want to know so that I can make arrangements, if it’s a an early one like last time , which was 5am it would be easier for me to stay in Cardiff the night before .

I hope this is the case for my mates who are getting the coach from Cardiff as currently me, the wife and 2 friends are taking everyones tents to pitch so we are all together. Would make my walk in an awful lot easier if the coach lot were on a 5am. 

We normally get to the queue (via the shuttle bus) for 5am so will be there before them but I'm sure I've seen the seecoaches queue gets priority when outside the gates of the festival so they may overtake us.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Still nothing.

Its going to be Friday afternoon isn't it. 😞 

Yeah think so … I had a mild panic as tickets weren’t showing in my account … didn’t realise I needed to put the info in the order tracker for them to show up