Jump to content

Coach Times Email


cheesey_toastie
 Share

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, cheesey_toastie said:

Hi,

 

Did look for another thread - but I've only just noticed this message on the order tracker. 

 

Looks like coach emails coming next week. Then I can properly start planning 

image.thumb.png.b962e0e38d7a8b638cf059714c682e3d.png

That's been on there for weeks mate! 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder how many people would prefer a later coach ? I guess for some getting to departure point is an issue … I’m fortunate that it’s 15 mins walk away max and I’m used to getting up at 5am 

Edited by crazyfool1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I wonder how many people would prefer a later coach ?

I'd imagine the ones not too bothered where they camp (or prefer the outskirts of the site) wouldn't mind a later coach.

Hopefully I'll be on the 6am Bath coach.  The idea of being so close to the festival but having to wait well in to the afternoon to get there will infuriate me no end!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BambooShanks said:

I'd imagine the ones not too bothered where they camp (or prefer the outskirts of the site) wouldn't mind a later coach.

Hopefully I'll be on the 6am Bath coach.  The idea of being so close to the festival but having to wait well in to the afternoon to get there will infuriate me no end!

Bristol Taunton or bath departure ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I wonder how many people would prefer a later coach ? I guess for some getting to departure point is an issue … I’m fortunate that it’s 15 mins walk away max and I’m used to getting up at 5am 

Only when leaving on Monday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BL1ND T1G3R said:

I chose my departure time at point of ticket purchase / I’ve got the 9:30 from Bristol - hoping to be pitched up and on the hill drinking a cider by 12:00/13:00 at the latest 🙏🏽

Would love to have been able to choose! 

Manchester (where I live) and Birmingham (where I was lucky enough to get tickets for in the scramble!) only inform you of the time on this email. 

Personally I'd still like a 5am departure 🙂 FOMO!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, cheesey_toastie said:

Would love to have been able to choose! 

Manchester (where I live) and Birmingham (where I was lucky enough to get tickets for in the scramble!) only inform you of the time on this email. 

Personally I'd still like a 5am departure 🙂 FOMO!

I’m in Stoke but I’ve got chums in Bristol and Bath who every year become best chums as I crash there on a Tuesday night 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, cheesey_toastie said:

Would love to have been able to choose! 

Manchester (where I live) and Birmingham (where I was lucky enough to get tickets for in the scramble!) only inform you of the time on this email. 

Personally I'd still like a 5am departure 🙂 FOMO!

I believe in 2019 there was a 7:00 and a 10:30 departure from Brum, hoping to be on the 7 am

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I wonder how many people would prefer a later coach ? I guess for some getting to departure point is an issue … I’m fortunate that it’s 15 mins walk away max and I’m used to getting up at 5am 

I got my Birmingham coach ticket in the resale This is the nearest departure point to me, but is almost 1 hour train journey from home. First train arrives in Birmingham at about 0700, so earliest possible coach time is 0800 if travelling on the day. I have booked a room for the Tuesday to make sure I have no problems. ( room can be cancelled free of charge up to 48hr before ).

I am considering using the room even if my coach is later, just in case there are any problems with trains on the day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Earlier the better for me. Have already booked a Megabus to take me from Bristol to Nottingham on the Tuesday so I can get the festival coach back again the next day, sooner I get there the better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2022 at 10:09 AM, alanr said:

I got my Birmingham coach ticket in the resale This is the nearest departure point to me, but is almost 1 hour train journey from home. First train arrives in Birmingham at about 0700, so earliest possible coach time is 0800 if travelling on the day. I have booked a room for the Tuesday to make sure I have no problems. ( room can be cancelled free of charge up to 48hr before ).

I am considering using the room even if my coach is later, just in case there are any problems with trains on the day. 

Would anyone know where the see coaches from Birmingham goes from? I was also lucky to get a resale ticket but travelling from London to Birmingham to get to Glastonbury. Thanks 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Nomadisback said:

Would anyone know where the see coaches from Birmingham goes from? I was also lucky to get a resale ticket but travelling from London to Birmingham to get to Glastonbury. Thanks 

 

In 2019 they went from round the corner of the hippodrome, not far from new street station. Not confirmed for this year yet 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nomadisback said:

Would anyone know where the see coaches from Birmingham goes from? I was also lucky to get a resale ticket but travelling from London to Birmingham to get to Glastonbury. Thanks 

 

Inge Street - as @ErnestWorthingsaid, right next to the Hippodrome. If you haven't booked somewhere to stay yet, the easyhotel can only be 5 minutes walk from there and is pretty cheap! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I live in Stoke but managed to get a coach ticket in the resale from Southampton!!! Nightmare logistically, but grateful I've found a way in at this late stage. 

Wondering what the chances are of jumping on the Stoke bus on the Monday hoping that there's a spare seat and a friendly driver?! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, highwater said:

I live in Stoke but managed to get a coach ticket in the resale from Southampton!!! Nightmare logistically, but grateful I've found a way in at this late stage. 

Wondering what the chances are of jumping on the Stoke bus on the Monday hoping that there's a spare seat and a friendly driver?! 

 

In the past I’ve always missed my bus as it’s always been very early but there’s never been a problem for me to jump on later one as the coaches always seem to be empty. You should be fine but I suppose it just depends on if there’s space and the driver. I don’t even think the driver has ever checked I had a ticket 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...