Official Acoustic Stage Lineup 2022

Suprefan

I've added the Acoustic lineup to the big playlist, straight after the main poster acts about 1/3 down, starting with Novelty Island.

Lewis McLaughlin is probably the only act I'll be seeing there, but Errol Linton's harmonica-led blues are great, as is Pavey Ark's stately folk rock as I mentioned previously.

It's an odd stage for 49th & Main, it's dancey stuff, they're more like a Silver Hayes act.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/13/2022 at 8:23 AM, blutarsky said:

I don’t want to change the world, I’m not looking for new music, I’m just looking for another ale. 

To be fair, I have a very eclectic taste in music (and ale), including new music (and ale) but it doesn’t stretch to Dance music really. The odd thing, and some mainstream stuff, but generally speaking if I am in Silver Hayes I am being a tourist or lost or agreeing to listen to something unlistenable to because I want my kids to like me!

17 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

To be fair, I have a very eclectic taste in music (and ale), including new music (and ale) but it doesn’t stretch to Dance music really. The odd thing, and some mainstream stuff, but generally speaking if I am in Silver Hayes I am being a tourist or lost or agreeing to listen to something unlistenable to because I want my kids to like me!

Only time I’m in Silver Hayes is because I’m cutting through to get to the John Peel stage!

8 minutes ago, blue6field said:

Only time I’m in Silver Hayes is because I’m cutting through to get to the John Peel stage!

Pussy Palore always used to have a few bands that could have appeared elsewhere but otherwise Dance and Acoustic unlikely to cross much.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:57 PM, scrippit said:

Not enough mentions of Katherine Priddy on this thread. Wonderful track this and a the album is a joy.

On 5/12/2022 at 12:04 PM, Toilet Duck said:

Katherine Priddy's album last year was gorgeous. If you like folk, I'd recommend!

The good news is I like. Came up on the playlist today and it was one I had to see who it was so that's a good sign. The bad news is she'll probably be involved in a 5 way clash but that's Glastonbury. At least as always they are introducing me to new artists. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/13/2022 at 3:38 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

I've added the Acoustic lineup to the big playlist, straight after the main poster acts about 1/3 down, starting with Novelty Island.

Lewis McLaughlin is probably the only act I'll be seeing there, but Errol Linton's harmonica-led blues are great, as is Pavey Ark's stately folk rock as I mentioned previously.

It's an odd stage for 49th & Main, it's dancey stuff, they're more like a Silver Hayes act.

How much time do you invest in this … I’m amazed at the Labour of love 

I'm compiling my spotify glasto playlist now... I must say just adding all the acoustic line up names its already got me excited ... Problem is cannot do it all , unless of course we just pitch up and spend the day there, not too far away from the great real ale bar of course !  I'm glad they didnt clash the bootleg beatles with the great man on the pyramid saturday night

Edited by drewsstrat