Official Acoustic Stage Lineup 2022

Suprefan

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

Fishermans Friends are good fun. Were great in 2016. Good day that in there. Patti Griffin, Fishermans Friends, Bootlegs. 

Plus it'll give us somewhere to shelter from the biblical rainfall

7 minutes ago, ClementsMike said:

Paul and Jaqui played the Acoustic Stage a few years ago. We went about half way through the set (skipping stages to cram stuff in) and got to a decent position easily enough.

Great set and Jacqui replied to me on Twitter once saying it was an amazing atmosphere.

I think their stock has risen since then and I am expecting it to be busier. 

I will be heading up handy for a decent speck if the lineup allows it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Just looked up a Chris Difford setlist from his most recent tour and now I'm also very tempted by that also! 

Was the use of Tempted deliberate or accidental. I now have an earworm of,

I bought a toothbrush, some toothpaste
A flannel for my face
Pajamas, a hairbrush

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

Yeah and i've made her sell tickets for Manchester that we'd bought before we knew she was headlining

I've wanted to see PH&JA for ages too.. ill mull it over.

Whats the likelihood they'll play somewhere else?

They did a couple of songs in BBC Introducing last time but it was one of the secret sets announced at the last minute. Unless someone pulls out on a day or something like that I can't see them doing another one. 

7 minutes ago, Quark said:

Actually some stuff on there I'm tempted by, trying not to just completely rule it out as I usually end up doing.

Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott, Hothouse Flowers, Chris Difford, Fishermans Friends all catching my eye. Gutted that Suzanne Vega is on Sunday night, she's great live but that's not how I see my Sunday night ending!

Quite fancy checking out The Mariachis as well, that could be a giggle 😄

I actually finished my Glastonbury one year with Alison Moyet into Suzanne Vega and it was bloody great. 

Trouble for me with this line up is the stuff I love I have seen multiple times and will clash with others so I suspect they will lose out which is disappointing as I always like a trip to the acoustic tent. Not familiar with a lot of the lower down acts though so will add them to the playlist and hopefully someone will catch my ear. 

4 minutes ago, Cherry Tree said:

Was the use of Tempted deliberate or accidental. I now have an earworm of,

I bought a toothbrush, some toothpaste
A flannel for my face
Pajamas, a hairbrush

Would you believe me if I said deliberate...? Just stuck that song on Spotify though!

19 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

Can some one call me just before Tony  Christie sings Is This The Way To Amarillo!

thanks 😊 

One of my mates looks like Peter Kay if he'd chosen a life of beer and rugby. I reckon we can get him leading the marching line around the field 😂

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

Bringing my mum and my kids for the first time this year.

Eldest daughter is massive Eilish fan

Mum is massive beautiful south fan

i have my first problem

You probably need a little time to figure that one out. 

I'd not heard of them before but Pavey Ark sound excellent on first listen, folk rock band from Hull.

35 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

Heard Roseanne Read on the Folk Show the other day. She is the daughter of one of the Proclaimers. The song Mark played made me sit up - really good.

Agree, she sounds great too.

• Upvote 1