Official Acoustic Stage Lineup 2022

Suprefan

Waterboys clash with Paul is a shame. It's all very well saying they finish before Pyramid by the time you get there you'll prob get 20 mins more of Paul. 

Someone's got to play then though and nearly everything on at the acoustic would have same fans as Paul.

I've only ever really seen two acts here I think, in my nine years. Nothing really for me this year, although I could be tempted by some mariachi fun if they don't clash. 

Always a good excuse to get to the ale bar as well 😃

Just now, Fish Bulb said:

Ok team, I REALLY want to see Paul Heaton - will I have to get there early or will the pull of the main stage headliners mean that's not such a stress? Thanks! 

I think you should be good. I really wish they had a lower down slot on a bigger stage. 

Just now, Stretlow said:

Bringing my mum and my kids for the first time this year.

Eldest daughter is massive Eilish fan

Mum is massive beautiful south fan

i have my first problem

I'd go with Billie Eilish in this situation. Could be a Glasto/life moment she talks about her whole life. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

I think you should be good. I really wish they had a lower down slot on a bigger stage. 

Thanks. And agreed - guess there's a chance they'll play twice? Looking at 2019 timings the headliner for acoustic seemed to clash with the sub elsewhere - so could still sneak off after and catch a headliner elsewhere potentially - has anyone done this?

I don't think I've even been to the Acoustic Stage before, and always like going somewhere new at Glasto.

2 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

Bringing my mum and my kids for the first time this year.

Eldest daughter is massive Eilish fan

Mum is massive beautiful south fan

i have my first problem

Show your Mum where the acoustic stage is, go with daughter to the Pyramid. Think that would be your best bet. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Ok team, I REALLY want to see Paul Heaton - will I have to get there early or will the pull of the main stage headliners mean that's not such a stress? Thanks! 

As you REALLY want to see him, I would suggest getting there during the Undertones just to be sure (especially if it doesn't mean you miss someone else you want to see).  That's what I did for Art Garfunkel, and was about 5 rows from the front.  Magical. 

Just now, Beerqueen said:

As you REALLY want to see him, I would suggest getting there during the Undertones just to be sure (especially if it doesn't mean you miss someone else you want to see).  That's what I did for Art Garfunkel, and was about 5 rows from the front.  Magical. 

Thanks, I shall do that 😊

Just now, Fish Bulb said:

Thanks. And agreed - guess there's a chance they'll play twice? Looking at 2019 timings the headliner for acoustic seemed to clash with the sub elsewhere - so could still sneak off after and catch a headliner elsewhere potentially - has anyone done this?

I don't think I've even been to the Acoustic Stage before, and always like going somewhere new at Glasto.

Last time they played they did a couple of songs in BBC Introducing. Paul Heaton I think is criminally underrated as a songwriter. Think them as Pyramid or even Other Stage opener would be a party but I have seen them many times and at headliner time it gets trickier.