Where is the box office?

TownesMR

2 hours ago, TownesMR said:

Had trouble finding out where the box office is actually located. I have an international ticket and am taking a National Express coach to the festival. Thanks!

If you have a coach ticket you’ll be given your festival ticket on the coach, so no need to collect at the box office whether you’re part of the international contingent or not. 

23 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

If you have a coach ticket you’ll be given your festival ticket on the coach, so no need to collect at the box office whether you’re part of the international contingent or not. 

Not a coach ticket, just taking a National Express coach. Seems I can pick it up by Gate A

On 5/11/2022 at 4:22 PM, TownesMR said:

Had trouble finding out where the box office is actually located. I have an international ticket and am taking a National Express coach to the festival. Thanks!

It's a box 

Literally.. If you blinked you'd walk by it 

3 hours ago, hallamboy said:

If it's the same box office for everyone, my question is can you drive up to it? Because mine is an international ticket, I too need to pick it up but will be arriving with my campervan so I'll need somewhere to quickly park up.

unknown at this point previously you couldn't drive up to it .... so somehow id prepare for that 

4 hours ago, hallamboy said:

If it's the same box office for everyone, my question is can you drive up to it? Because mine is an international ticket, I too need to pick it up but will be arriving with my campervan so I'll need somewhere to quickly park up.

Drop an email to campervans@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk and see if they can arrange for you to collect your CV pass on arrival in the CV field and your tickets from the ticket enquiry office (metal box on the hill) in E21 campervan field. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 12:24 AM, StoneCircle said:

Drop an email to campervans@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk and see if they can arrange for you to collect your CV pass on arrival in the CV field and your tickets from the ticket enquiry office (metal box on the hill) in E21 campervan field. 🙂

I did drop See Tickets a line and they said that my CV pass and ticket will at the CV field to pick up. I very much hope this will be the case 😬

Of course the tickets for everyone in our party won’t be there and they will need to be picked up from near PGA. We’ll get there and get it sorted but it will require a bit of planning, getting over a few logistical hurdles and all will be good 🤞

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 7:04 AM, hallamboy said:

I did drop See Tickets a line and they said that my CV pass and ticket will at the CV field to pick up. I very much hope this will be the case 😬

Of course the tickets for everyone in our party won’t be there and they will need to be picked up from near PGA. We’ll get there and get it sorted but it will require a bit of planning, getting over a few logistical hurdles and all will be good 🤞

How did you contact See Tickets to get this reply? I've been trying to reach them on glastonbury@seetickets.com and https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/contactus for a few weeks now with the exact same request (collecting ticket at the CV field instead of PGA) and they're not responding 😕

On 6/17/2022 at 8:15 PM, raku said:

How did you contact See Tickets to get this reply? I've been trying to reach them on glastonbury@seetickets.com and https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/contactus for a few weeks now with the exact same request (collecting ticket at the CV field instead of PGA) and they're not responding 😕

I did get in touch through the email address, and with the festival, but their advice was very confusing and somewhat ridiculous. So, the person who booked the campervan, their ticket will be able to be picked up on the way into to the campervan fields (as per the most recent email). Everyone else needs to pick up from the box office at PGA. 

What hasn’t seemed to have been worked out is what happens if you arrive on Tuesday for the campervan fields and have people in your party who need to pick up their tickets from PGA as the box office at PGA first opens on Wednesday. Also, if you need to pick up tickets from PGA and are arriving in a campervan where to do you park to pick them up? I asked the festival that and the answer was ‘the stewards on the day will know’. I don’t want to be mean, but that sounds a little to me like no plan has been formed. If it had, then they’d be able to give clear instruction. 

I hope I’m wrong but the complexities of the international ticket pick up system seem to have not been completely thought through. 

I hope of course that it will be OK for the people are staying in campervans, who have to pick up their tickets on Wednesday, that they can stay overnight in the campervan fields and then pickup their tickets. It’s not like they can’t prove that they’ve bought a ticket.