Accommodation Resale Friday - Secret Resale?

Hugh Jass II

18 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

We got a TP, we got a TP, we gotta TP,! Using voice to text because I broke my wrist, so this TP is very much needed because fuck putting up a tent with one arm

My wife broke her wrist a week before our honeymoon which was camping, I spent 3 weeks putting our tent up and down by myself whilst she stood and ‘supervised’

• Like 1

omg, I can't believe I missed the tipi sale, the funny thing is that I was on the Extras page https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras and refreshed it every few mins from midday until half an hour ago, but I never saw Tipis appearing there. I should have thought of coming here... literally feel like crying haha. Was the tipi booking page not linked from the extras page ? aargh :(

Have a nice day 

3 minutes ago, Gdfglasto said:

omg, I can't believe I missed the tipi sale, the funny thing is that I was on the Extras page https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras and refreshed it every few mins from midday until half an hour ago, but I never saw Tipis appearing there. I should have thought of coming here... literally feel like crying haha. Was the tipi booking page not linked from the extras page ? aargh 😞

Have a nice day 

tipi there now

Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 15-22-58 Worthy View & Sticklinch Accommodation.png

4 minutes ago, Gdfglasto said:

omg, I can't believe I missed the tipi sale, the funny thing is that I was on the Extras page https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras and refreshed it every few mins from midday until half an hour ago, but I never saw Tipis appearing there. I should have thought of coming here... literally feel like crying haha. Was the tipi booking page not linked from the extras page ? aargh 😞

Have a nice day 

You need to click on Worthy View and Sticklinch pre-erected camping to gte to that screen.

image.thumb.png.2251ed935712f5ed713a276e3d7fcc2c.png 

8 minutes ago, clarkete said:

That's a tipi tent, where I think they're after the fully monty?

Which I believe is this page - https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/tipi-village/worthy-farm/1470001

thanks a lot, yes I am after the full monty which now seems sold out. I don't understand how I missed it earlier because I was literally refreshing the main extras page and tipis never appeared for me somehow

12 minutes ago, gazzared said:

oh right , didnt realise as i couldnt see anywhere where it said tipi on site just off-site

Yeah, I visited that specific page every hour for about a month and I didn't notice them on there, so I think it's that other url maybe?

11 minutes ago, Gdfglasto said:

thanks a lot, yes I am after the full monty which now seems sold out. I don't understand how I missed it earlier because I was literally refreshing the main extras page and tipis never appeared for me somehow

No, I don't know, maybe @siblin can enlighten us whether they already had the url saved or whether it opened somewhere else?

14 minutes ago, clarkete said:

No, I don't know, maybe @siblin can enlighten us whether they already had the url saved or whether it opened somewhere else?

Tipis were sold on a seperate link to the sticklinch/wv accomodation, and never showed up on the main glastonbury.seetickets.com landing page.
I wasnt monitoring the Tipi page directly.  My tracker was monitoring the alternative "Tour" page, which often gives insights over the normal see tickets landing page:

Glastonbury 2022 Tickets and Dates 2022 (seetickets.com)

And it picked up on and pinged the addition of a link:

Glastonbury 2022 - Tipi Village (seetickets.com)

This link has since been removed and is no longer valid.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, siblin said:

Tipis were sold on a seperate link to the sticklinch/wv accomodation, and never showed up on the main glastonbury.seetickets.com landing page.
I wasnt monitoring the Tipi page directly.  My tracker was monitoring the alternative "Tour" page, which often gives insights over the normal see tickets landing page:

hi @siblinthanks for explaining, how strange that they didn't even publish them on the main page. Cheers

42 minutes ago, siblin said:

Thank you for the thorough explanation.  Of course you had a monitor running, I should have thought of that 🙂 

All bloody day I waited for the single general  ticket link to say anything but Admission tickets are currently unavailable.

I watched Tipis come and go but the secret resale didn’t happen. 

Please flag on here if something goes live. 

(should say I am alright for a ticket and was looking for a mate)