Jump to content

Official Glade Lineup 2022


Suprefan
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

What are the chances of Jayda G this year?

Jayda was great at Coachella. Nice set up heading into Purple Disco Machine.

 

and wtf. Am I gonna be tired just after Camelphat along with Sasha and Digweed thursday? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, prog seller said:

🤣 Who cares, let the kids go listen to Billy Eliish or the tent formally known as beat hotel 🙊 

Oh yeah nothing wrong with it at all! It only just occurred to me. This is in part due to turning 41 recently and my mate relentlessly pointing out all of the ways that I've already become middle age without even noticing lol

Embrace it I say! I'm gonna be happily embarrassing my kids until the day I die 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Embrace it I say! I'm gonna be happily embarrassing my kids until the day I die 😁

One of the (very few) benefits of having kids. The 14 year old *hates* it hahaha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amazing lineup.

I am so relieved that they did what I'd hoped. Moved the stave and made it bigger but still got something under the trees prob more like it originally was.

Regarding Spike. The sound bleed was an issue with glade lounge, now it will be ridiculous. I imagine they might have a DJ booth for after main stage glade has finished but otherwise more a lovely bar area. Also the idea of dancing on the spike platform bit in the trees to the glade stage would be awesome 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hooray!

It's always a bit of a scare when an area as sacred to Glastonbury lovers as The Glade announces there's gonna be any kind of change.

But that's part of what makes the festival continually so good, always the same, always different.

Now then, just looking at the map, and the fact it seems the Spike no longer has acts of its own...

Is the newly rebuilt Spike Bar actually going to be a balcony viewing area for the new position of Glade's main stage?? because I love the idea of that, and how it could meld with the Glade's atmosphere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Camelphat are closing glade on Thursday. Who the hell is booked to clash with them to disperse the crowd? 😱. These guys are huge, they could headline the other stage by themselves. Very exciting stuff 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Zacko said:

Is this the strongest Glasto lineup ever? Surely it must be!?

Been saying this for DAYS. It’s literally the strongest lineup they’ve ever had.

This will be considered a glory year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

If Camelphat are closing glade on Thursday. Who the hell is booked to clash with them to disperse the crowd? 😱. These guys are huge, they could headline the other stage by themselves. Very exciting stuff 

looking at Silver Hayes Lineup there's a fair few who could match them on there i think - Gorgon City maybe, Paddy T b2b EE, Job Jobse b2b Palms trax ? but you'd be looking at the strongest Thursday of any festival of all time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Dave_c said:

Wonder where Oakenfold is playing then? I was assuming it would be Glade.

I posted the original link and it was the interviewers text saying he was booked not from Paul quote. So maybe not happening. I find it hard to believe he wouldnt play glade so now I'm thinking he's prob not playing. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Obiginnaw said:

looking at Silver Hayes Lineup there's a fair few who could match them on there i think - Gorgon City maybe, Paddy T b2b EE, Job Jobse b2b Palms trax ? but you'd be looking at the strongest Thursday of any festival of all time 

They’re way bigger name than all of them. They’re headlining the creamfields 2nd stage. I really hope they do manage to get a good spread on the crowd. It’s gonna take a lot I think. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, danbailey80 said:

I posted the original link and it was the interviewers text saying he was booked not from Paul quote. So maybe not happening. I find it hard to believe he wouldnt play glade so now I'm thinking he's prob not playing. 

 

I read an article that pretty much said he was playing. Let’s see what happens 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

I read an article that pretty much said he was playing. Let’s see what happens 

This is the original source that others quoted from. I'm not aware of anything other than this. I just can't see him playing Block 9. It's either a secret set thing (he did a secret set in the original glade in 97/98 I think?) Or miss communication. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

This is the original source that others quoted from. I'm not aware of anything other than this. I just can't see him playing Block 9. It's either a secret set thing (he did a secret set in the original glade in 97/98 I think?) Or miss communication. 

pulled from his UK tour dates on his site

 

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 18.58.57.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...