Official Glade Lineup 2022

Suprefan

2 hours ago, Obiginnaw said:

ahhhh gotcha - christ that's still another huge name, which means there's a seriously solid headliner on the Thursday whoever it is 

Camelphat are closing the glade on Thursday according to their Twitter. What time do we think glade closes on Thursday? 

2 minutes ago, SouthbanKen said:

Camelphat are closing the glade on Thursday according to their Twitter. What time do we think glade closes on Thursday? 

According to 2019 it closes at 2.50, so I’d expect the run of Franky Wah>Digweed >Sasha > Camelphat 

2 minutes ago, SouthbanKen said:

That is a ridiculous line up for a festival that technically hasn’t actually started yet!! 

i remember thursday in 2019 being one of the best nights there for me, the silver hayes lineup was very tasty (prospa, ross from friends, mella dee and Jayda G if i recall)   and i expect similar/bigger this year !

2 hours ago, zeppelin said:

Don't we basically know now though? 

• Glade Stage - Big new tent on the map
  • Glade Dome - In the glade where the Main stage used to be
  • The Spike - Where it's always been
  • Glade Café / Bar - Probably no reason for this to move from it's position between Glade and Other 

I could be wrong but that's what I'm expecting now. 

Spike quite a bit bigger and more open apparently - hopefully still with a stage (maybe even a bigger stage?)

I thought the Glade Café/Bar was on the other side, as you head past Spike towards Greenpeace? And the bar between Glade & Other was not really linked - was it called the Solstice Bar or something?

42 minutes ago, billum said:

Spike quite a bit bigger and more open apparently - hopefully still with a stage (maybe even a bigger stage?)

I thought the Glade Café/Bar was on the other side, as you head past Spike towards Greenpeace? And the bar between Glade & Other was not really linked - was it called the Solstice Bar or something?

I can't imagine the Spike won't at least have a DJ booth. I'm just going off the Facebook Post claiming that Spaceport, Lounge and Spike had been combined into the Dome coupled with the lack of a Spike poster today. Could very easily be wrong. Regardless, it's in the same place 🙂

So there was a Glade Bar the Other Stage side as well and I think the café was there too. The map below shows it.

Screenshot_20220504-224827.thumb.png.aa4c49695ffb48846af643a61909e6be.png

18 minutes ago, scarletmist said:

Fantastic line-up, usually spend more time in the Glade than anywhere else.

Hopefully this year they'll have some food in the area too.

Tristan!!!!!!!!!!

Wood Fired Pizza last time was between the glade & the recharge tent. Only had 1, but it was worth the ££