18+ bands

gfa

42 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Ah cheers - how convenient its the lockups that issue 21+ bands too. Are the queues stupidly long or not too bad (Reading is always like a 30 min wait on the first 2-3 days)

They accept TOTUM cards too wow - so useful!

Edited by gfa

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Ah cheers - how convenient its the lockups that issue 21+ bands too. Are the queues stupidly long or not too bad (Reading is always like a 30 min wait on the first 2-3 days)

I must admit to not using the lockups as much as I should over the years... (Do as I say, not do as I do...) and being a CV Field dweller have only really experienced the one at Gate C and that has never been outrageously busy tbh..

Its a few years since my daughter needed the 21+ bands but it was a simple process back then.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gfa said:

lockups are amazing .... dont remember any longer than a 10 min wait at any point ... have been using them for many years now

10 minutes ago, PassingCloud said:

What's restricted and how do they enforce it? Never used to be a thing as the festival was pretty much open access as far as i was aware (with possible exception of kids area to those without kids). 

Interested as I am taking my 11 year old this year. 

The thread is talking about proof of age wristbands, really only for the purchase of alcohol - pretty sure that there's no areas that are officially off-limits to kids - though there would obviously be an expectation that you wouldn't take the kid somewhere manifestly unsuitable, so eyebrows might be raised if you took them into the SE Corner at 3am.

6 minutes ago, incident said:

The thread is talking about proof of age wristbands, really only for the purchase of alcohol - pretty sure that there's no areas that are officially off-limits to kids - though there would obviously be an expectation that you wouldn't take the kid somewhere manifestly unsuitable, so eyebrows might be raised if you took them into the SE Corner at 3am.

Ah right, makes sense. 

Well, as far as i remember Glastonbury is the place where wonderful and exotic things are seen and eyebrows are unruffled. Seen plenty of people walking around totally starkers and nobody cared haha.

On 5/12/2022 at 1:12 PM, incident said:

I remember seeing a little lad no older than 10 in the Temple about 4am one year.. that was certainly a surprise!

• Upvote 1