Thread vanished?

5 hours ago, jimmillen said:

Hi @eFestivals, @Neil - it looks like the footwear thread I started in the Glastonbury chat forum has gone? 🙁 

If an accident, any way to recover it? I think from the positive reactions a lot of people found it useful. 

Thanks!

On the hunt for walking boots at the mo (bloody plantar fasciitis decided to be a thing) - your thread would certainly be of interest!

Hi @eFestivals I’ve had 2 threads taken down today, on the inoffensive topic of gin & tonic, in which I have recently developed an interest. The 1st one had a poll that about 30 people had voted in last I checked. The message function says I can’t message you, and I certainly haven’t been given any explanation.

If there are idiots trolling please could you delete them/their messages rather than entire threads that longtime users have started?

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

if they were yours you need tgo stop trolling.

How is asking about the best way to carry certain types of booze trolling?? It’s precisely the sort of topic that’s of interest to festival goers and has been discussed on these pages for years.

There are other threads about beers and ciders. Are you going to delete those too?

I’m astonished that you’d accuse me of ‘trolling’. It’s utterly ridiculous.

Just now, Brave Sir Robin said:

How is asking about the best way to carry certain types of booze trolling?? It’s precisely the sort of topic that’s of interest to festival goers and has been discussed on these pages for years.

There are other threads about beers and ciders. Are you going to delete those too?

I’m astonished that you’d accuse me of ‘trolling’. It’s utterly ridiculous.

that topic wasn't posted by you, nor were any of the other deleted topics today.

Not sure what you mean @eFestivals, as it seems you have deleted 2 of my topics today.

I posted a thread with poll about gin & tonic this afternoon which got some useful responses but has now completely disappeared. When I couldn’t find the first I posted a replacement this evening, which I saw had attracted one stupid response, and then the whole thread had gone within about 10 minutes.

If you haven’t intentionally deleted them then please can you have a look and restore the first one.

Thanks

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

On 5/16/2022 at 10:05 AM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Hello @eFestivals, please can you restore my thread/poll as above

cant restore was deleted as it was presumed to be a trolling topic.  it was just like many othgers.