Question for you Lenor types

clarkete

9 hours ago, clarkete said:

How big is a wee?  🤔

There are unisex commercial equivalents, such as this, but I have no idea whether that's sufficient for two people for a whole night. 

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Medipaq-Leakproof-Unisex-Portable-Urinal/dp/B07MFQZC45/

capacity is 1.2 ltrs that should be good for 1 person and 2 wee's per night I would think

1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

capacity is 1.2 ltrs that should be good for 1 person and 2 wee's per night I would think

Thank you, sounds like I'll be buying two then for a, pair of oldies 😊

Edited by clarkete

If you are a woman and packing space is an issue, I'd recommend a shepee instead + whatever container you have.  I used to reuse diet coke bottles and pour it into the long drop in the morning.  A shepee is much smaller and very cheap... only £4.99ish.

10 minutes ago, Glast0baby said:

If you are a woman and packing space is an issue, I'd recommend a shepee instead + whatever container you have.  I used to reuse diet coke bottles and pour it into the long drop in the morning.  A shepee is much smaller and very cheap... only £4.99ish.

Thank you. Those ones from amazon do come with a funnel and haven't got one yet, so had been assuming they'll be light (which as a coach traveller is my main concern) maybe I'll get one and check. 

Get yourself one of these, use any bottle. 

From previous experience, easier to get used to that a proper 'shewee', squashes down as its rubber, so takes up little to no room! 😊

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363662868522?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=gefzdnnct0u&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=jwXFOTEsQDy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

On 5/8/2022 at 9:01 PM, Lesley2337 said:

Get yourself one of these, use any bottle. 

From previous experience, easier to get used to that a proper 'shewee', squashes down as its rubber, so takes up little to no room! 😊

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363662868522?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=gefzdnnct0u&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=jwXFOTEsQDy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Thank you