Jump to content

Question for you Lenor types


clarkete
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, clarkete said:

How big is a wee?  🤔

There are unisex commercial equivalents, such as this, but I have no idea whether that's sufficient for two people for a whole night. 

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Medipaq-Leakproof-Unisex-Portable-Urinal/dp/B07MFQZC45/

capacity is 1.2 ltrs that should be good for 1 person and 2 wee's per night I would think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

capacity is 1.2 ltrs that should be good for 1 person and 2 wee's per night I would think

Thank you, sounds like I'll be buying two then for a, pair of oldies 😊

 

Edited by clarkete
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you are a woman and packing space is an issue, I'd recommend a shepee instead + whatever container you have.  I used to reuse diet coke bottles and pour it into the long drop in the morning.  A shepee is much smaller and very cheap... only £4.99ish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Glast0baby said:

If you are a woman and packing space is an issue, I'd recommend a shepee instead + whatever container you have.  I used to reuse diet coke bottles and pour it into the long drop in the morning.  A shepee is much smaller and very cheap... only £4.99ish.

Thank you. Those ones from amazon do come with a funnel and haven't got one yet, so had been assuming they'll be light (which as a coach traveller is my main concern) maybe I'll get one and check. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Get yourself one of these, use any bottle. 

From previous experience, easier to get used to that a proper 'shewee', squashes down as its rubber, so takes up little to no room! 😊

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363662868522?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=gefzdnnct0u&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=jwXFOTEsQDy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2022 at 9:01 PM, Lesley2337 said:

Get yourself one of these, use any bottle. 

From previous experience, easier to get used to that a proper 'shewee', squashes down as its rubber, so takes up little to no room! 😊

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363662868522?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=gefzdnnct0u&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=jwXFOTEsQDy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...