The Official Common Lineup

vintagelaureate

16 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

It’s not that d&b heavy really, I count about 12 acts I reckon.

Lineup looks solid to me. I think SE corner in general never really needed loads of A or even B list names on epic lineups, there’s plenty of lesser well know DJs who do a great job. It was always more about stumbling around exploring and falling into whatever took your fancy as you went past, rather than rushing to join a queue to see such and such trendy name that week.

I appreciate that this post has a whiff of old man waving fist at the sky 😁

Also the venues are really too small for really big names, so it just becomes a bit pointless anyway.

2 hours ago, incident said:

I recognise Dizraeli, and that's it. Even there, I know him as a performer - no idea what he'll do as a DJ.

He's got a large playlist on Spotify if you fancy browsing. Quite an eclectic taste, but for the Rumshak (where I'm guessing he'll play), I imagine it'll be tribal beats infused with a bit of hip hop and the odd curveball throwback. I'll try to be there. Got a lot of time for the guy.

This is Emerald. 

Saw her support Bicep last year. I'd put her in the same sort of category as TSHA, Anz and HAAI. By which I mean you can't really pigeon hole their style/genre. 

It's just one big fucking vibe. 

38 minutes ago, nikkic said:

This is Emerald. 

Saw her support Bicep last year. I'd put her in the same sort of category as TSHA, Anz and HAAI. By which I mean you can't really pigeon hole their style/genre. 

Holy shit, I went to college with her 12 years ago

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

This is Emerald. 

Ah this sounds great! Thanks for sharing the video

8 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

It was there in 2019. It’s being replaced by the new Totem stage. I hope they keep the water theme though that seems unlikely.

I can't remember what was there in 2019, but I'm sure someone here said the water wasn't here and it was replaced with a screen or something

Edited by benc

21 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

It was there in 2019. It’s being replaced by the new Totem stage. I hope they keep the water theme though that seems unlikely.

13 minutes ago, benc said:

I can't remember what was there in 2019, but I'm sure someone here said the water wasn't here and it was replaced with a screen or something

Yeah there was a projected waterfall inside but I'm pretty sure the actual thing had been ditched, unfortunately. Having to pass under the waterfall to get into The Cave was such a great idea, shame they got rid of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Also the venues are really too small for really big names, so it just becomes a bit pointless anyway.

The Temple is 5000 cap so it’s up there with the larger electronic venues! 

Disappointed re techno acts so far. With the push for diversity of acts, was hoping for Paula Temple and Rrose. Noticed Lucy playing, she has done some stuff with Rrose. Never know, might get some good news later. Hopefully Block 9 and IICON will improve things 

5 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Does anyone know if the Graham Hancock at the bottom of the poster is the same Graham Hancock, author of Fingerprints of the Gods, etc?

holy shit that would be class if so! i've still got my old man's copy of Keeper of Genesis lurking somewhere i might fish it out for a signing 

27 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Does anyone know if the Graham Hancock at the bottom of the poster is the same Graham Hancock, author of Fingerprints of the Gods, etc?

I think it is - he was there in 2019 as well I think. 

11 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

Paul Temple would’ve been amazing. fingers crossed for Block9

yeah surely block9 have to absolutely shell it on the heavy side now looking at the rest of the lineups (no complaints on the other lineups, just observation)

like Silver Hayes had a much heavier lineup than this year imo. Mall Grab on Gully, then you had Hodge> Haai>Daniel Avery>Craig Richards b2b Ben UFO> Four Tet on the Friday night which has some serious weight behind it compared to this year

Edited by Obiginnaw