The Official Common Lineup

vintagelaureate

A little disappointing for me personally, I think I only know one act on there. I remember it being a better line up previously, but that’s just my personal opinion I’m sure most of them acts are really good I’ve just never heard of them 

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I’ve just spotted Micky Finn, think I’ve heard of him.

Yep there's one or 2 other names that I vaguely recognise but couldn't tell you what they do 😄 I thought I recognised Murf but I think that might just be Kae Tempest's dog 😄 

4 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

Very DnB heavy, was wishing for a couple more techno-y/housey people but i'm sure that's stacked for anyone in the know

FJAAK is a bit of a huge booking tho

Agreed - looks like there'll be one Techno night in the Temple at least here.

Typically DnB heavy. It does work at the temple though.

But, as I've said about Silver Hayes. I do find it odd that, usually, nearly the whole of SE corner and Silver Hayes don't feature any prog house, deep house, trance (the good type). 

Some variety would be good. Yes I know The Glade has a lot here but a mix up around the site would be welcome. 

• Upvote 2

FJAAK,Blawan, Tim Reaper,  Bou,  Breaka, SPY, Kings of the Rollers + Inja, My Nu Leng , Nastia, Bakey. that's all i know meself

and i consider myself to be pretty involved with electronic music , so i'm a little lost😂

edit: I've "heard" of them, couldn't tell you an awful lot about them though 

Edited by Obiginnaw

2 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Agreed - looks like there'll be one Techno night in the Temple at least here.

yeah they've got one lined up, but i feel a bit of a fall from grace considering 2019's lineup/how every other area has stepped up this year