Solo Glasto Go-ers Unite!

admscott

I know there have been threads like this before, but couldn't see a recent one, or a more casual one. 

I'm going properly solo for the first time this year and thought it would be cool to set up some kind of way for other solo people (or anybody really) to hang out at the festival! 

I have to camp behind a stage in Green Futures so I can't be as involved with the groups that all camp together as I would like. I think I would also find that quite intense! Does anybody else vibe with that? 

Just looking for some kind of group or something where we could say "hey, I'm seeing this artist at this stage and I'm stood here if anyone is about?" With maybe a meet up at a bar to get to know everyone or something. 

I dunno. What do people want? There must be a bunch of us solo-ing this year who quite fancy a chilled, no pressure way to meet people and hang out, if only to chat while waiting for someone to come on!

32 minutes ago, admscott said:

I know there have been threads like this before, but couldn't see a recent one, or a more casual one. 

I'm going properly solo for the first time this year and thought it would be cool to set up some kind of way for other solo people (or anybody really) to hang out at the festival! 

I have to camp behind a stage in Green Futures so I can't be as involved with the groups that all camp together as I would like. I think I would also find that quite intense! Does anybody else vibe with that? 

Just looking for some kind of group or something where we could say "hey, I'm seeing this artist at this stage and I'm stood here if anyone is about?" With maybe a meet up at a bar to get to know everyone or something. 

I dunno. What do people want? There must be a bunch of us solo-ing this year who quite fancy a chilled, no pressure way to meet people and hang out, if only to chat while waiting for someone to come on!

There will be the efest meet … it’s not specifically for solos but makes no difference as it’s a great way to meet people … day and time yet to be decided 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

There will be the efest meet … it’s not specifically for solos but makes no difference as it’s a great way to meet people … day and time yet to be decided 

Yes I had considered there would maybe be overlap! Will definitely be there 🙂

• 3 weeks later...