Arriving at Ped Gate A on an independent coach

CH0161

For the last 2 festivals we have managed to get in the coach park around 4am Weds morning for a quick drop off/easy access to PG A.

Am I right in thinking we have got lucky and should be sent elsewhere? Praying we can do the same this year as it has gone very smoothly each time and we've managed to get set up in Park Home easy enough.

42 minutes ago, CH0161 said:

For the last 2 festivals we have managed to get in the coach park around 4am Weds morning for a quick drop off/easy access to PG A.

Am I right in thinking we have got lucky and should be sent elsewhere? Praying we can do the same this year as it has gone very smoothly each time and we've managed to get set up in Park Home easy enough.

Looks like you got lucky if there were 15 or more on the coach, all the information about how to book is in this link - https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/getting-here/by-coach/ 🙂

Screenshot 2022-05-04 15.23.12.png

16 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Looks like you got lucky if there were 15 or more on the coach, all the information about how to book is in this link - https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/getting-here/by-coach/ 🙂

Screenshot 2022-05-04 15.23.12.png

Thanks for the reply.

We have a 16 seater and 14 seater going together, I am hoping they will let both buses in to be dropped at Bronze gate.

15 hours ago, CH0161 said:

Thanks for the reply.

We have a 16 seater and 14 seater going together, I am hoping they will let both buses in to be dropped at Bronze gate.

Others please correct if I'm wrong but my interpretation is that coaches wishing to use the private hire coach park/drop-off at the Bronze gate need to register and pay a fee of £120 in order to do so. Non registered and smaller coaches being directed to the drop-off point near Evercreech (with shuttle bus to Gate A)

3 hours ago, Lycra said:

Others please correct if I'm wrong but my interpretation is that coaches wishing to use the private hire coach park/drop-off at the Bronze gate need to register and pay a fee of £120 in order to do so. Non registered and smaller coaches being directed to the drop-off point near Evercreech (with shuttle bus to Gate A)

Your right, I misread it. 

Think it may be easier for us to head for one of the carparks instead.