Jump to content

Crew Bars 2022


stuie
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, spg said:

There is still a bar where Wally's used to be, just near Strummer stone. It's the unfairground crew bar now though. 

The Broke Britain. At least, that’s what it was called in 2019. The name still fits, so I doubt they’ve changed it 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, marktea said:

So does any type of crew wristband generally gain access to these bars or - as in the case of the Park that someone mentioned - do they usually have to be area specific?  

They are area specific, you won't get into The Park with a West Holts crew band for example.

 

However, the other crew bars can be a 'try it and see' - I asked to go into the Tow and Hitch using my West Holts crew band and they were cool with it.

 

Maceos said no 🙂

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, marktea said:

So does any type of crew wristband generally gain access to these bars or - as in the case of the Park that someone mentioned - do they usually have to be area specific?  

A mix, some will let you in wiht a crew pass, some willl let you in before festival with a crew pass but need an additional band once the festival is on and some are area only specific so will only let you in with a band 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, paulshane said:

However, the other crew bars can be a 'try it and see' - I asked to go into the Tow and Hitch using my West Holts crew band and they were cool with it.

 

 

17 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Most bars, expect the main stages let you in. T&C don't

Also you get discounts at certain food stalls. Worth an ask

 

14 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

A mix, some will let you in wiht a crew pass, some willl let you in before festival with a crew pass but need an additional band once the festival is on and some are area only specific so will only let you in with a band 

 

Thanks all, I'll give it a go and see where it gets me! As if there wasn't enough choice already 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

or a general crew band lets you in Maceos 

I found Monday to Thursday in maceos, tow and hitch etc they let you in (oxfam crew wristband) but Friday to Sunday its area crew only which is cool as the whole place is tumpin by then anyway 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, westholtschic said:

There may be a possibility of me Djing in the Tow and Hitch. I’ve contacted them and seamed keen on what I play. Just waiting to hear back. Would be a dream come true if it happened.

let us know when and we'll come to support you

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

There may be a possibility of me Djing in the Tow and Hitch. I’ve contacted them and seamed keen on what I play. Just waiting to hear back. Would be a dream come true if it happened.

What sort of music do you DJ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

There may be a possibility of me Djing in the Tow and Hitch. I’ve contacted them and seamed keen on what I play. Just waiting to hear back. Would be a dream come true if it happened.

Let me know when and I’ll come and watch if I’m not on shift

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, paulshane said:

They are area specific, you won't get into The Park with a West Holts crew band for example.

 

However, the other crew bars can be a 'try it and see' - I asked to go into the Tow and Hitch using my West Holts crew band and they were cool with it.

 

Maceos said no 🙂

 

 

I got into Maceo’s with an Avalon/Glade band. But nothing much going on there at the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sadly you won’t get into the park unless you have the specific park band - or AAA badge or a couple of other security fabric bands or artist/ performer fabric bands 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, westholtschic said:

Thank you all so much. I play old soul, disco, Motown, funk and Northern Soul

Excellent. Love a bit of Northern Soul 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...