Crew Bars 2022

stuie

Hi all. I don’t think we have anything covering this so far, so any information about Glasto crew bars, access, wristbands, line ups etc. welcome here. 

Arcadia’s Tow and Hitch has just confirmed they will be back this year. 

47ACD182-2AC6-45DE-B815-E25E58B5ACA5.jpeg

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, SGS said:

Maceo's and the Park bar are going to be there  although I rather suspect that like previous years access to the Park bar will need the park wristband as well as your crew wristband as The Park bar is crew and backstage not just crew

I love Maceos.

It's an oasis of calm in the middle of the madness of Block 9

5 hours ago, stuie said:

Hi all. I don’t think we have anything covering this so far, so any information about Glasto crew bars, access, wristbands, line ups etc. welcome here. 

Arcadia’s Tow and Hitch has just confirmed they will be back this year. 

47ACD182-2AC6-45DE-B815-E25E58B5ACA5.jpeg

Ahh, I don't have FB. If anyone wants to put my name forward, that would be cool! Would love to do an hour. 

13 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Does the West Holts backstage bar have a name or is it literally called what it is?

Had a look at a picture I took of the line up poster for it, it's just called 'Backstage bar'. The Shangri-La bar was called 'The Atchin Tan'. 

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Thank you, Sir! If you find out if there's any other way of making contact other than FB, that would be great

The bar is run by Refresh West so you could maybe just ask them?

2 hours ago, sirjonnyp said:

Had a look at a picture I took of the line up poster for it, it's just called 'Backstage bar'. The Shangri-La bar was called 'The Atchin Tan'. 

The Atchin Tan replaced Wally’s didn’t it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 9:42 AM, t0paz said:

The Atchin Tan replaced Wally’s didn’t it?

There is still a bar where Wally's used to be, just near Strummer stone. It's the unfairground crew bar now though. 

5 minutes ago, spg said:

There is still a bar where Wally's used to be, just near Strummer stone. It's the unfairground crew bar now though. 

The Broke Britain. At least, that’s what it was called in 2019. The name still fits, so I doubt they’ve changed it 😂

• Like 1