Where to go for Pudding?

Junglist1981

3 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

What about angel delight, does that still exist? Please tell me it does? Having flashbacks to the caramel flavour and begging my parents for it but being told there wasn’t enough milk 😔

#teambutterscotch

1 hour ago, ErnestWorthing said:

Badminton horse trials are upper class.  People at Glastonbury by and large are your everyday man and woman from down the street... in a nice leafy suburb.  There's nothing wrong with it, it's not a criticism, but I wouldn't say Glastonbury is heavily working class.  Maybe in the 90s but not anymore.

Naaahhh Badminton is middle class as fuck! Undoubtedly quite a few proper toffs in attendance, but it’s mainly around 200,000 social climbers who aspire to own horses. Definitely lots of coulis on your pudding at Badminton. 

2 hours ago, shuttlep said:

Churros

there is a place in the park that sells them. mmmmmmmm Normally my treat on the way back to camp 

2 hours ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I definitely got some somewhere in the vicinity of William's Green late one night in 2017. Really great pickme up/sugar rush for that time.

Fairly certain I've frequented both. WG is closer to normal campsite, but Park ones are better.

On 5/4/2022 at 7:59 PM, Junglist1981 said:

If this year there's a stall where a well presented bloke wearing a suit and white gloves with a neatly folded serviette over his arm solemnly flambés Crepe Suzette I might accept that Glastonbury is middle class.

Then again that's just orangey pancakes innit... Can a pudding ever be truly middle class?

I’ve been looking for my street food concept that I can set up and I think you might just have hit the nail on the head. This is a winner. Might even buy an old American muscle car to serve it from and call it Crepe Corvette. 

8 hours ago, SouthbanKen said:

I’ve been looking for my street food concept that I can set up and I think you might just have hit the nail on the head. This is a winner. Might even buy an old American muscle car to serve it from and call it Crepe Corvette. 

I like it. Some alternatives if that doesn't work out:

Crap Suzette - mircowaved ready made supermarket value pancakes served with cheap marmalade and squirty cream.

Crepes Shoezette - flambéd pancakes cut into the shape of classic Air Jordans. They come with a dip for dunking.

Ape Suzette - Just like normal crepes suzette, only the fancy waiter is dressed as a monkey.

Edit - just realised that I may be pronouncing Crepes wrong lol. 2 of them still work at least...

Edited by Junglist1981

2 hours ago, Junglist1981 said:

I like it. Some alternatives if that doesn't work out:

Crap Suzette - mircowaved ready made supermarket value pancakes served with cheap marmalade and squirty cream.

Crepes Shoezette - flambéd pancakes cut into the shape of classic Air Jordans. They come with a dip for dunking.

Ape Suzette - Just like normal crepes suzette, only the fancy waiter is dressed as a monkey.

Edit - just realised that I may be pronouncing Crepes wrong lol. 2 of them still work at least...

Crepe top rep - every purchase comes with an upvote for the punter’s efests account. 

18-30 club crepe - served by over enthusiastic youngsters who try and up sell “experiences” the punter will inevitably be too hungover to attend. 

Crepe high step - punters must complete an aerobics workout to be allowed to purchase. 

Creppe di Marco - served by a former Eastenders actor. 

Edited by blutarsky
Typo