What are your headliner choices for Glastonbury 2022?

gooner1990

Still up in the air surprisingly...

Friday - Khruangbin then... *shrugs* (maybe catch the end of Fatboy Slim on Sonic)

Saturday - toss-up between Macca and a sort-of double-header between Roisin Murphy/Jessie Ware

Sunday - Pet Shop Boys (likely going to get Kendrick O2 tickets to make this an easier choice)

Edited by LinvoyPrimus

On 5/30/2022 at 11:31 AM, deepkittycaz said:

Friday - Four Tet

Saturday - McCartney

Sunday - no idea yet. Not PSB, as I saw them last week & Kendrick isn't my type of thing either. Any recommendations?

If you're into Four Tet then Bicep on West Holts on Sunday will be bang up your alley.

It's very interesting that A LOT of people here is up for Little Simz. How rammed would be WH?

I am going for Foals and I am a bit scared of the movement from the crowd from Sam Fender to Foals as I think most of the crowd would do that move.

Edited by AlexOvd

7 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

It's very interesting that A LOT of people here is up for Little Simz. How rammed would be WH?

I am going for Foals and I am a bit scared of the movement from the crowd from Sam Fender to Foals as I think most of the crowd would do that move.

forum demographic might not be representative ... so its difficult to say 

As it stands, subject to change, mood on the day etc etc

Fri - getting a twofer with Heaton & Abbott and then up to The Damned

Sat - Macca (not what I originally expected but Sat night hasn't thrown up anything else to collar me)

Sun - PSB

edit: this would also be my first headliner in the Acoustic tent. Age and the passage of time are real, people.

Edited by Quark

If the days were more in my favour it would be Courtney Barnett, Pet Shop Boys, Kendrick.

Living in reality though its likely to be Billie, Paul/Megan and Kendrick.

Kendrick is the only must though, Billie, Megan, Paul, Foals, Simz, Damned, Waterboys are all ones I would happily watch or miss depending on the mood.

Edited by 1986

4 hours ago, Quark said:

As it stands, subject to change, mood on the day etc etc

Fri - getting a twofer with Heaton & Abbott and then up to The Damned

Sat - Macca (not what I originally expected but Sat night hasn't thrown up anything else to collar me)

Sun - PSB

edit: this would also be my first headliner in the Acoustic tent. Age and the passage of time are real, people.

Never even been to the acoustic stage but love what you're doing there. Fender - Heaton - damned doable or far too much work?