What are your headliner choices for Glastonbury 2022?

gooner1990

Just looking at the line up and rumours, plus I was also discussing this with a mate last night now we are starting to get a bit closer to the festival itself and things are starting to fall into place.....currently I'm leaning towards this:

Friday - Primal Scream - JPT

Saturday - Paul McCartney  - Pyramid

Sunday - Bicep - West Holts

Really can't say at this point as it really depends on who closes West Holts on the Friday, but at the moment:

Friday - Primal Scream (JPT)

Saturday - Early Shift Over To SEC for an all-nighter

Sunday - Pet Shop Boys (Other) 

Would plump for Bicep on the Sunday but it's likely we'll catch them in Ireland at some point this year anyway. 

6 minutes ago, rubick said:

Really can't say at this point as it really depends on who closes West Holts on the Friday, but at the moment:

Friday - Primal Scream (JPT)

Saturday - Early Shift Over To SEC for an all-nighter

Sunday - Pet Shop Boys (Other) 

Would plump for Bicep on the Sunday but it's likely we'll catch them in Ireland at some point this year anyway. 

Think its little simz

7 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Bit early innit but if The Damned are headlining Avalon on Friday I'll be there, if not, maybe Primal Scream.

Saturday Macca

Nothing yet of any interest to me on Sunday. 

I know, but the topics of where a flat bed trailer came from on the webcam are getting a little boring! 😄 

Far too early to decide, not sure if any are nailed on as yet. Let's see what the next few releases throw up. I've been listening to Yola a lot this morning and I've gone from never hearing them before to them being on the seriously considered list.

17 minutes ago, henry bear said:

This is on my radar too. Any idea if it’s the reunited Mk1 Damned that’s touring the UK in the autumn?

I'm presuming it is, there website isn't really clear. I bloody hope so though, the best show I've ever seen from them was when it was the original lineup reformed about 30 years ago. THIRTY!

3 minutes ago, misterplow said:

Primal Scream were horrible when I saw them in 2019 at Best Kept Secret. A band well past their prime. 

saw them in a tent at Bestival 2011 doing their Screamadelica set and they were really great. Then I saw them supporting the stones two years later at Glasto and they looked like a different band. So flat and average

Edited by downtherabbithole
  • Upvote 2