Glastonbury "Jetlag" tips?

moogster

My advice is almost the opposite to everyone here! We drive down through the night on Tuesday and pull an all nighter, straight in the queue and on the cider at 5:00am. Go all day as long as you can until you’re fucking exhausted/pissed/both, then have a damn good sleep. It’s like a reset button and then you’re on Glasto time. 

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is proper nutrition.

Glastonbury is like an endurance sport and you need to make sure you're fueling your body correctly if you're going to last. This might sound a little strange but I usually bring a few carbohydrate gels and dissolvable electrolyte tablets as well as selection of dried fruit and nuts. In particular, the electolyte tablets are absolutely fantastic for giving you a boost during the day. I highly recommend these -  https://highfive.co.uk/products/zero-caffeine-hit?variant=40365773815967.

Also worth thinking about is some vitamin B12 or a multivitamin around 15:00.

9 hours ago, maelzoid said:

Take off your shoes and your socks then walk around on the rug bare foot and make fists with your toes. I know, I know, it sounds crazy. Trust me, I've been doing it for nine years. Yes sir, better than a shower and a hot cup of coffee.

Aah! The Die Hard method 🙂

E2AED576-E7A4-43A9-B774-3371ED7FE4E8.gif