The Music @ Temple Newsam 2022

Chipbarm

Anyone going to this after it was rescheduled last year? 

A quality lineup and the eagerly awaited return of The Music. Anyone got any more information on it like gate opening times, set times, and transport? As it’s quite a way out from Leeds city centre.9A74E2E8-56AF-4F19-ADD2-F08C744BF229.thumb.jpeg.331d8f2dfa7268ca953f6d720e5de7d9.jpeg

2 hours ago, Chipbarm said:

A quality lineup and the eagerly awaited return of The Music. Anyone got any more information on it like gate opening times, set times, and transport? As it’s quite a way out from Leeds city centre.9A74E2E8-56AF-4F19-ADD2-F08C744BF229.thumb.jpeg.331d8f2dfa7268ca953f6d720e5de7d9.jpeg

If you want more info on transport links I recommend asking the slam dunk thread but travel is a pain from that site. 

On 5/2/2022 at 12:02 PM, Chipbarm said:

Seetickets reckons doors are at 3pm, so I'd guess first band starting anytime between 4-5pm ish?

Shuttle bus tickets are going on Seetickets as well. I live local so can safely say that the shuttle bus is absolutely your best bet, the standard buses in Leeds are a shambles: https://www.seetickets.com/event/the-music/temple-newsam/1622804#op2

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, kaisherz said:

Any info on where the buses go from lads? 

Do we reckon there will be dogs on the gate, because I love dogs?

Any idea on how many tickets are sold for the event?

Can only really answer on the bus - If it’s the same place as for Slam Dunk it’ll be from Sovereign St by Leeds station.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...