What song have you heard most at Glastonbury?

e_p

I think the act I have seen at Glastonbury most has probably been The Lounge Kittens and so I've probably heard this the most. Quite sad that they are no more and I won't be seeing them this year. 

If it's just songs I have heard it's probably got to be one of the ones that is played between acts on the charity videos and Tuneyards Water fountain is the one I always think of. 

22 minutes ago, Deviceing said:

There's a fair few that seem to be there on the Wednesday and Thursday every time. Looking forward to this one again:

Randomly saw those guys playing a wedding gig a few years back! Defo a cut above your average wedding band. 🙂

The Other Stage used No Doubts Hella Good for their sound checks for (what felt like) the best part of a decade during the early 00s. I must’ve heard that same 45s clip a crazy number of times over the years.

Does that count, or are we talking live tracks only?

Literally lost count of how many times I’ve seen BB at Glastonbury, and can’t wait to add to that next month. However, I wasn’t brave enough to do any more than nod when I found myself behind him in the Q for coffee and toast at the same really tiny spot close to a bridge 3 mornings in a row in 2018 😂

2 hours ago, Deviceing said:

There's a fair few that seem to be there on the Wednesday and Thursday every time. Looking forward to this one again:

Any idea if they're back this year? Bouncing to that (and Watcha Gonna Do?) at 1am in the Bread & Roses is part of the fabric!

Incidentally one of of my friends was in the video for Watcha Gonna Do 😄

Edited by Quark
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Quark said:

Any idea if they're back this year? Bouncing to that (and Watcha Gonna Do?) at 1am in the Bread & Roses is part of the fabric!

Incidentally one of of my friends was in the video for Watcha Gonna Do 😄

Nothing concrete on socials but they have a gig in Devon the Saturday before, so seems likely!

3 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I’d say American Idiot by the Hobos. Something like 10-12 times over the years. Their set lists are consistently predictable, in a nice way! 

Hobos doing Levellers One Way is usually an earworm for the rest of the festival for me.