GLASTONBURY IS NEXT MONTH!!!

Leyrulion

37 minutes ago, danssol said:

51 for me, my wife insists on the over night queue. I never sleep in the queue. 

We go Tuesday night too but staying at Bath & West so at least we get some sleep 😴 bet it’s good fun in the overnight queues though 😊

Edited by Mrs Dubs
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Just about to watch Haim at the Hollywood Bowl for my first post covid gig. Massively hit me that we’ll be in the farm next month!

B1EA0BAC-C252-43EB-9842-5B58C97C46BE.jpeg

Ooh lucky you! Let us know what it is like. 
 I have stood on that stage when I did a Hollywood tour once!

11 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Ooh lucky you! Let us know what it is like. 
 I have stood on that stage when I did a Hollywood tour once!

9 hours ago, nikkic said:

Great venue that, hope it was a blast.

Pretty amazing gig! Wasn’t sure what it would be like when everyone turned up with cheese and wine picnic baskets but the crowd was mega once Haim came on. They were so overwhelmed playing the big hometown gig, felt really special. It was a really accomplished headline set too, felt like they’d come on leaps and bounds as a live act. They’ll smash Glastonbury.

On 5/1/2022 at 9:14 AM, kalifire said:

Yeah I still have to book transport there and back and plenty of accommodation/travel for my entire trip. My Glastonbury spending fund is coming from my pay that arrives literally the day before so that’s a bit 😬 but it should work out. 

I get paid two days after we come home from Glastonbury! Argh!

9 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Mine is showing as in stock now. Guess deliveries will start after the cancellation deadline tomorrow.

Probably a bit after that - they won't actually print them until after the cancellation deadline and that will take a while.

The See order tracker has always had a fairly loose connection to reality and so can't be trusted until it says posted.

Just now, incident said:

Probably a bit after that - they won't actually print them until after the cancellation deadline and that will take a while.

The See order tracker has always had a fairly loose connection to reality and so can't be trusted until it says posted.

Just looked through old emails and my tickets were dispatched on 2nd June for the 2017 festival....I worked the 2019 one so don't know when they were sent out.

Just now, Obiginnaw said:

i get paid on the friday we're there and i'm yet to determine if that's a good thing or a horribly dangerous thing 😂

It’s always the latter.. I’m grateful to get paid after glasto because I know my bank balance will not be too happy if I was to get paid whilst I’m there 😂

5 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

i get paid on the friday we're there and i'm yet to determine if that's a good thing or a horribly dangerous thing 😂

That would be good for me - I'm away in Spain on a stag do weekend of 10th-12th June so won't be very flush before...looks like the credit card will be coming out to play!

11 minutes ago, EFC1996 said:

It’s always the latter.. I’m grateful to get paid after glasto because I know my bank balance will not be too happy if I was to get paid whilst I’m there 😂

it happened in 2019 but where i was only back from uni about 2 weeks before i only got about £200 on the friday. thought i was Rockefeller and buying strangers pints all the time.. until my card got swiftly returned and my pint sentenced back to the bar around 2pm Sunday 😂

7 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

That would be good for me - I'm away in Spain on a stag do weekend of 10th-12th June so won't be very flush before...looks like the credit card will be coming out to play!

ouch, yeah i'm cancelling all plans from about now just to make sure i have something to go with to soften the blow, or my experian will do an Oldham 

Is anyone else getting a bit overwhelmed? I feel like it’s gone from ages away to very very soon in such a small space of time. I’ve got so much in between now and the festival which I need to deal with first but I really am feeling like time is on roller skates!

I’ve booked a few days at the end of May off to hopefully try out the tent and get a few things together that I can. Write a big list. Loving it.

Yep, starting to hit home now! Got to service and MOT the car a week before, gotta pay for that and find my spending money. Gonna be tight aint gona lie. Waiting for expected funds to come in in time is a little worrying but we have time.