what day should the efestivals meet be on?

Neil

what day should the efestivals meet be on?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. what day should the efestivals meet be on?

• wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday

this year i wont arrive until wednesday  so aren't keen for the meet to be on wednesday as it normally would be, so we need to decide a new day.

as usual the meet will be starting from 6pm at the ridge and furrow a tented bar  in the cabaret marquee field, just behind west holts, come along and say hello to your favourite posters here. its always friendly and fun.

what day should the efestivals meet be on? please vote in the poll.

Edited by Neil

Not sure if I should vote, I've never actually been despite sometimes thinking I will. My preference would be for Wednesday as there is little else on but I recognise my opinion isn't as important as the people who actually turn up.

We were wondering about this on the last virtual meet. 

Thursday definitely seems to be the best day for people to meet @neil & co. I also owe a few people pints as well which will be getting exchanged on that day if that’s the day that is chosen

If anyone fancies a few beers on the Wednesday as well as the official meet I can be convinced to come out for a few pints. 

5 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

If Wednesday is impractical then Thursday. Friday would be a waste of time, nobody would turn up.

i had space for a friday option, so included it.

7 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

If Wednesday is impractical then Thursday. Friday would be a waste of time, nobody would turn up.

Would have to be a breakfast meetup.

Or meet up and go for a run around the site like those utter weirdos do sometimes.

Anyway if Wednesday isn't practical for Neil then this isn't even a conversation. Efests meet is on Thursday.

Edited by The Nal
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, tarw said:

I’d rather have it on a non music day but having said that I haven’t made it to one yet. Distraction or nerves have always stopped me so far

it really is no different to the rest of the festival .... apart from people have stickers on 🙂 and you might recognise some users from their posts .... if anyone has any nerves please DM me and im happy to meet people before and walk them in 🙂  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it really is no different to the rest of the festival .... apart from people have stickers on 🙂 and you might recognise some users from their posts .... if anyone has any nerves please DM me and im happy to meet people before and walk them in 🙂  

Serious question, as it will be dry, will you be wearing the hat?

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its gonna be a busy one ..... especially with the enforced break and people bringing their alt accounts with them  🙂 

Do people with alt accounts get more than one sticker? 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

And this is supposed to make them less nervous 😂 😂?

• Upvote 1