Portable Bidet

richard10012

5 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

My mate used to bring a chemical toilet with it’s own private tent. She would take it home again afterwards. 

One of our gang did this once, but for all of us to use. As soon as he put it up he asked me to try it out but I refused to be some sort of shitty guinea pig.

It's given name was The Turdis.

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Does anyone actually have a bidet at home? I thought they died out in the eighties.

Perhaps not surprisingly, around the same time as people started having showers 😀

9 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Does anyone have a bidet at home? I thought they died out in the eighties.

Nope, but I wish I did, quite honestly.  Our European cousins seem to have a far more enlightened approach to undercarriage cleanliness.

We've all been conned by Big Toilet Paper.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Nope, but I wish I did, quite honestly.  Our European cousins seem to have a far more enlightened approach to undercarriage cleanliness.

We've all been conned by Big Toilet Paper.

Same. Or one of those high-tech ones with everything built in. Stayed in a hotel in Kuala Lumpur that had one. Life changing. Been chasing that high ever since

1 hour ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Does anyone actually have a bidet at home? I thought they died out in the eighties.

We moved house 12 years ago and the downstairs toilet has one, think I washed my feet in it once or twice! 

19 hours ago, richard10012 said:

I am thinking on bringing this to a festival, is this werid? and would it work?

Are you sure you mean bidet, a device to cleanse your parts and if that’s the case they you could just stick your arse in the white lake, just don’t poison the eels, or do you actually mean a portable commode, for shitting in. If so folding ones are available 

E5E2C824-73BF-4FAC-8CDC-A95C8E84ACCB.thumb.jpeg.b4079cde6db03217f1a36e11b70f98b8.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris