Where you travelling from?

waynewdk

Where you travelling from?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you travelling from, or the nearest area, only could do 20 places

• London
    • Birmingham
    • Glasgow
    • Liverpool
    • Bristol
    • Manchester
    • Sheffield
    • Leeds
    • Edinburgh
    • Leicester
    • Coventry
    • Bradford
    • Cardiff
    • Belfast
    • Nottingham
    • Africa
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • North America
    • South America

London is me nearest, but I’m on the East Sussex coast so I’d like to pick Brighton.

having Leicester, Coventry and Nottingham feels a bit midlands overkill, they’re all essentially the same place 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by balti-pie

Just now, balti-pie said:

London is me nearest, but I’m on the East Sussex coast so I’d like to pick Brighton. I’m having Leicester, Coventry and Nottingham feels a bit midlands overkill, they’re all essentially the same place 🤣🤣🤣

Eh?

Brighton is just a suburb of That London anyway.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

having Leicester, Coventry and Nottingham feels a bit midlands overkill, they’re all essentially the same place 🤣🤣🤣

Same with Leeds and Bradford. Culturally different places but geographically there literally isn’t anything between them. 

9 minutes ago, David_303 said:

That's the same as saying Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds are all essentially the same place! 

Northern places with varying accents and unpleasant football teams (but, to be fair, some thoroughly excellent pubs!) 

22 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Now that is fighting talk. 

I’ll see you outside. 

They're not - it was just an example. I'm pretty nomadic, to be fair - I've lived in Oxfordshire, Birmingham - and am now in between Notts and Lincs (and yes, it's fucking boring here for the most part!)

Edited by David_303

9 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

North Manchester: M60; M6; M5; thru Bristol and down the A37. Stopping close by on the Monday night. 

Best part of the journey is somewhere like Gloucester way when you start to see obvious signs of others heading the same way.

Sedgemoor services is mobbed with folk heading to the festival, a great sight to behold! The last services before J23 and the turn off to Glastonbury.