List your hidden gems here, artists not to be missed 2022

Pateen

8 minutes ago, Pateen said:

Hey Glastobies,

Hidden gems maybe the lead singer or member from a famous group doing a Glastonbury set, brilliant new music, something old skool that could get missed ... 

That sort of thing

Romy from The XX.  Someone did state she may be doing a DJ set though rather than live

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, micropizza said:

Dr Meaker from Bristol (confirmed they're playing but not sure what stage).  They're a live DnB band with an incredible drummer, brass, female/male vocalists etc.  So energetic, proper good time guaranteed!

They played The Glade in (I think) 2016? Really enjoyed them.

3 minutes ago, BluePaul said:

They played The Glade in (I think) 2016? Really enjoyed them.

I think I saw them at Sonic stage at a recent Glasto too, I'm suprised the stage didnt fall in with amount of jumping & dancing from the brass section, so much fun, infectious energy

1 hour ago, micropizza said:

Dr Meaker from Bristol (confirmed they're playing but not sure what stage).  They're a live DnB band with an incredible drummer, brass, female/male vocalists etc.  So energetic, proper good time guaranteed!

Saw these at Boomtown, they were awesome. Didn't know they were playing Glasto.