Jump to content

What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Glastonbury 2022 edition)


BigMarv
 Share

Recommended Posts

Working my way through the efestivals lineup page a-z. Currently on D - Dynamite MC. 

Once I reach Z, I'll have to start from the beginning again to make up for all the new added artists...it's a flawed system. 

Edited by GeezLouise
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, waynewdk said:

Ah yeah I’m tired ha

No worries, get some tunes on. I recommend Grove from that Silver Hayes line up. She was fantastic in Bristol the other week. Bass was so loud, the desks kept trying to bounce off the desk!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

No worries, get some tunes on. I recommend Grove from that Silver Hayes line up. She was fantastic in Bristol the other week. Bass was so loud, the desks kept trying to bounce off the desk!

That's me sold, gonna have a listen to Grove right now! Not heard of many of the silver hayes line up in all honesty, being in my mid forties im long out of the club scene lol. I did have a listen to Giant swan and really liked what I heard so will try and catch their live set.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

That's me sold, gonna have a listen to Grove right now! Not heard of many of the silver hayes line up in all honesty, being in my mid forties im long out of the club scene lol. I did have a listen to Giant swan and really liked what I heard so will try and catch their live set.

You youngsters make me laugh!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fontaines DC new album. Second time on the bounce now and although there're a couple of standouts it's nowhere near Dogrel. I love this band; saw them 3 times at the last Glasto but they're moving too far away from that first masterpiece; for me anyway.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2022 at 11:50 AM, northernringo said:

Nearly finished the Fontaines DC album (it is excellent). Then I'll go back to my spreadsheet working my way through the Spotify playlist - think I have Mr Bruce next (whoever that is)

I remembered this post earlier, I meant to ask - how does your spreadsheet work. Do you put every act announced in, or just write ones you like the sound of? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

I remembered this post earlier, I meant to ask - how does your spreadsheet work. Do you put every act announced in, or just write ones you like the sound of? 

So I have every act on the spreadsheet that is currently on the playlist (and I update the spreadsheet when new acts are added due to line-up posters, self-confirms, etc.)

I've a row for every artist (as opposed to song) and then a box for 'notes' and a colour coded dropdown that I select when I finish listening to them based on how likely I am to want to watch them!

I've it split by stage/poster too.

Here is the very zoomed out version to show a sense of size (as you can see, there's a good few I've still to get through, mainly Silver Hayes and then the rumoured ones at the end of the playlist):

image.png.fe2075f9e8bcd34dc0cad535183bf7a9.png

And then this is what it actually looks like (don't judge my opinions...):

image.thumb.png.f43dd6152b18c8510c6d28e91e2cefe1.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2022 at 2:19 PM, SighMo said:

Fontaines DC new album. Second time on the bounce now and although there're a couple of standouts it's nowhere near Dogrel. I love this band; saw them 3 times at the last Glasto but they're moving too far away from that first masterpiece; for me anyway.

Interesting as I actually prefer A Hero’s Death although it took me a few listens, it’s not as instantaneous as Dogrel. I am struggling a bit with the new album just about to give it spin number 3 to hope it’s a slow builder.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...