Silver Hayes - Live Sets Links

TheDayman

Probably a sign of my age but I only recognise a handful of artists on the Silver Hayes poster, I see a lot of other efesters are in the same position too.

In a similar vein to previous threads, can some of the more in-the-know here post some YouTube links that might help me explore over the next few days?

Example: Overmono and Ross from Friends have both been mentioned quite a few times, I've never heard of either

17 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Would be hugely helpful for my playlist if people could just let me know who on the line up has original material (ie their own songs/albums that I can add)

Try these:

Sherelle - Jungle Tekna

HAAi - Lights Out

Overmono - So U Kno

A.M.C - Brazil

Shy FX - Badboy Business

Nia Archives - Luv Like

LTJ Bukem - Rainfall

Enei - Dark Move

Dar Disku - Zawgy Al Azeez

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Try these:

Sherelle - Jungle Tekna

HAAi - Lights Out

Overmono - So U Kno

A.M.C - Brazil

Shy FX - Badboy Business

Nia Archives - Luv Like

LTJ Bukem - Rainfall

Enei - Dark Move

Dar Disku - Zawgy Al Azeez

Thanks. Even if I don't end up seeing them I do love the opportunity that Glastonbury gives me to widen my horizons. 

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

Would be hugely helpful for my playlist if people could just let me know who on the line up has original material (ie their own songs/albums that I can add)

Anz is one of the most interesting producers out there at the moment imo! Check out her All Hours EP released on Ninja Tune. Last Before the Lights in particular -

2 hours ago, TheDayman said:

Probably a sign of my age but I only recognise a handful of artists on the Silver Hayes poster, I see a lot of other efesters are in the same position too.

In a similar vein to previous threads, can some of the more in-the-know here post some YouTube links that might help me explore over the next few days?

Example: Overmono and Ross from Friends have both been mentioned quite a few times, I've never heard of either

Fatboy Slim is literally the only one I'm bothered about and I'm quite into my dance stuff.